WWAW waking up out of a dream with a sense of loss and longing?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Don’t waste your lives.
I'm posting on this forum, i think i already am wasting a big part of it.

I sometimes wake up feeling all melancholy and a bit dazed, takes me about half a day to shake it off, i wonder what causes this.

Probably some deep rooted mental issues i'm not aware of, or maybe i was touched funny as a child, i was a very molestable little boy, still am to be honest witcha, so it wouldn't suprise me, my subconscious is trying to tell me something

Last edited:

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
The best is waking up from a dream where you were about to get life in prison, or you married someone really fat and ugly
I've had that where I've killed somebody or something like that. Sometimes I try to wake myself up in the dream but can't and go "Oh my God...this isn't a dream..." Awesome when I wake up after those ones.

If I nap sometimes (rare with 2 young kids) I get that depressed, spacey/out of it feeling that people are describing. Sometimes I'm better after 30 minutes. Sometimes half my day sucks because of it.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I want to go back into the dream I was having and just tell her I love her, but that person wasn’t real, that reality wasn’t real.

I could call the real-life human being right now except she’s married and I never took a shot because it would never work.

Instead maybe I’m just gonna take something beautiful and turn it into something vulgar, beat off to her memory and get on with my fawkin’ day.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I want to go back into the dream I was having and just tell her I love her, but that person wasn’t real, that reality wasn’t real.

I could call the real-life human being right now except she’s married and I never took a shot because it would never work.

Instead maybe I’m just gonna take something beautiful and turn it into something vulgar, beat off to her memory and get on with my fawkin’ day.
I know that feeling, bruthaman. I fucked up 15 years ago and let the love of my life slip through my fingers. There's not a day goes by that I don't think about her and mourn for what we had, and what I squandered.

I am married now, and I do love my wife ... but this other girl was the absolute love of my life. She's married as well now, and happy, and that's all that matters. My heart will always belong to her.

Sometimes in my dreams we are reunited. But even when I don't dream about her, it's not uncommon for those feelings of loss, guilt and sorrow to immediately set in as I wake up and my head clears.

I think that the key is that we have to let them go, but the key to doing that is forgiving ourselves for fucking it up in the first place. That's more difficult than it sounds.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I know that feeling, bruthaman. I fucked up 15 years ago and let the love of my life slip through my fingers. There's not a day goes by that I don't think about her and mourn for what we had, and what I squandered.

I am married now, and I do love my wife ... but this other girl was the absolute love of my life. She's married as well now, and happy, and that's all that matters. My heart will always belong to her.

Sometimes in my dreams we are reunited. But even when I don't dream about her, it's not uncommon for those feelings of loss, guilt and sorrow to immediately set in as I wake up and my head clears.

I think that the key is that we have to let them go, but the key to doing that is forgiving ourselves for fucking it up in the first place. That's more difficult than it sounds.
Unsolicited advice: Concentrate on what you have with your wife today. It's more important.

Unsolicited advice 2: Go on grindr and see if you can get dudes to suck your cock.