WWAW UFC 279 Diaz vs. Ferguson

UFC fucking sucks now, they have zero momentum. The last few years the brass have leaned heavily into the "build the promotion, not the fighters" model and now we get weekly cards with a quality main event padded out with Contender Series nobodies and women's fights. They'll go all out for a couple PPV cards a year so when the casual fans tune in it has the feeling of a far more legitimate sports league, but I barely even bother with highlights from the Fight Nights anymore.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
UFC fucking sucks now, they have zero momentum. The last few years the brass have leaned heavily into the "build the promotion, not the fighters" model
This is by design. UFC was purchased by some kike run company called Endeavor. They had a failed IPO and lost huge money. They purchased UFC and tried another IPO under the idea that they would bleed UFC for every dollar. Which is why most fight cards are dogshit and the octagon is filled with ads and even the PPVs are loaded with commercials.

Every year now the UFC is worth less and less but in the long run Endeavor can leech off of them like a vampire.
and now we get weekly cards with a quality main event padded out with Contender Series nobodies and women's fights. They'll go all out for a couple PPV cards a year so when the casual fans tune in it has the feeling of a far more legitimate sports league, but I barely even bother with highlights from the Fight Nights anymore.
Contender Series cards are the way that the UFC signs fighters to the UFC just without paying them a UFC level contract. So instead of signing a guy for 12K/12K or 50K/50K or even 150k flat for a big prospect. They sign them to Contender as low as $5K for show and make them fight their first two or three fights for the UFC under a different promotional banner.

And UFC wants stars like Mcgregor, Lesnar, Diaz. They just do not know how to make them anymore. Because they are run by morons. They think that hiring The Rock or some fag celebrity will magically make UFC hip.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
UFC fucking sucks now, they have zero momentum. The last few years the brass have leaned heavily into the "build the promotion, not the fighters" model and now we get weekly cards with a quality main event padded out with Contender Series nobodies and women's fights. They'll go all out for a couple PPV cards a year so when the casual fans tune in it has the feeling of a far more legitimate sports league, but I barely even bother with highlights from the Fight Nights anymore.
BKFC is starting to get popular now and they've really amped up their production last couple of Cards. I have a feeling it's going to soon be at the place UFC was when it was first starting to get popular soon.