WWAW UFC 279 Diaz vs. Ferguson

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
32nFLgY3zr4z2ODt4vQ_sUWl5vowfY-6jyeBF9GYdss.jpg

How's it going? Couldn't watch tonight
Anti-Climatic. Diaz subs Tony. After 3 rounds of standup war Tony decided to shoot for a takedown and ends up tapping due to Guillotine

. Khazmat Subs Holland. Khazmat Ragdolls Holland around the mat for like a minute before sliding Holland into a Darce choke. Holland looked really outmatched.

Rodriguez split decision over Ji.
Some might say controversial. Some good exchanges during that fight but it felt like a glorified prelim fight.

Not sure which tranny won the womans fight.

Johnny Walker won his fight but my stream was on the fritz and didn't get to see it. Fucking scuuuuuuumbags at Streameast had me BROOOODING

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Anti-Climatic. Diaz subs Tony. After 3 rounds of standup war Tony decided to shoot for a takedown and ends up tapping due to Guillotine

. Khazmat Subs Holland. Khazmat Ragdolls Holland around the mat for like a minute before sliding into Holland into a Darce choke. Holland looked really outmatched.

Rodriguez split decision over Ji.
Some might say controversial. Some good exchanges during that fight but it felt like a glorified prelim fight.

Not sure which tranny won the womans fight.

Johnny Walker won his fight but my stream was on the fritz and didn't get to see it. Fucking scuuuuuuumbags at Streameast had me BROOOODING
Walker fight was good.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
I'll have to catch it on YouTube. I saw the UFC kicked Walker out the Arena immediately after his fight. I guess his camp was involved in that fight on press conference day vs Khazmat? Anyways Walker was literally walking in front on the arena with his fight kit and gloves still on.

Apparently it's because he wasn't wearing The Rock's(FAGGOT) new shoes sponsoring the UFC

even though Nate Diaz rightfully shared his criticism on the footwear: