WWAW Twitch whores being abused by their pimp/husband

G

I don't know. Not seen a lot of them but there's always a giveaway. The voice, the hands, the jaw etc. Disgusting

Here's one (Hope Solo, US women's goalkeeper)...

[MEDIA=youtube]Sva6GvQw-qo[/MEDIA]

She even released "her" post op nudes to try to convince people she's a bio woman. They're all over the public sphere.

Eleanor Roosevelt was also a man (He was 6'2, so taller than Joe Cumia)

[MEDIA=youtube]yu3YbSoYbyw[/MEDIA]

Maya Angelou aswell, and many many others.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
look at the bulbous ass and thigh muscles, photoshopped. she's not built like that. here's what she really looks like and it's better.

de0kv9m-d4c5683b-5465-483b-adee-5403950e5e75.jpg
Are you suggesting that those weights aren’t photoshopped in?

G

She even released "her" post op nudes to try to convince people she's a bio woman. They're all over the public sphere.

Eleanor Roosevelt was also a man (He was 6'2, so taller than Joe Cumia)

[MEDIA=youtube]yu3YbSoYbyw[/MEDIA]

Maya Angelou aswell, and many many others.
Lol. Those are just lesbians bro. Sporty spice and an ugly old dyke.

TheNanaDook

A stunt to make more simpbux? A hoe being kept in her place by a strong pimp hand? A shocking tale of a controlling abuser and his victim? You be the judge.

Fakers on full display:
FfLQa24VsAAuuBV

Gook husband:
View attachment 71205
booba.gif

G

hope-solo-nudes-24306-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

hope-solo-7-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

Checks out. He’s not lying.

Not going to lie, this is a pretty good work. Most of these hoes hide that they have relationships otherwise the simps would move on to the next one. She's taking a different approach and letting them know she's married and that she needs their help. "Maybe if I donate enough money she'll leave him for me, I'm a nice guy after all" these weak men will think.

Also I went looking and despite there being smoke about her being a tranny, there are enough "check out my pussy in this thong" pictures out there that you can safely say it ain't no mutilated dick. There's also an upskirt photo of her somewhere and you can see it's real, a little beat up, but real.

twitch whore.jpg

Last edited: