Wwaw thigh gap?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Nice Playmobil physique, stupid.

maxresdefault.jpg

RobertMewler

What was so fulfilling about having fucking thigh gap, I'll never know.
I'll tell you; with 'thigh gap' (such a stupid term), your thighs don't rub against one another when you're walking around in skirts and dresses. You're free to wear whatever you want in the summer and be cool and casual. Chubsters bitch about getting sore thighs (chafing) and having to use creams or wear bicycle shorts under their skirts just to get by lol. All they have to do is lose weight but of course they refuse.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I mean being fit and thin is good, but some women thigh gap just won't happen because of how they are built. It's like the 6 pack abs for bitches. They like to brag on it because it's something they can hold over other people.

G

Apparently that triggers jealous old lady's?
I was in my regular pub place when after leaving decided I wasn’t drunk enough to survive a weekend afternoon contemplating my abysmal life choices.

I also didn’t feel like going back because I thought the bartender would have felt lesser for it. I’m just a stand up guy like that. Namaste.

I head across the street to the bar that’s got the jagged rocks in the wall as a goof and one of those Middle Ages looking doors as a bathroom and settle myself up. I hate this bar but the local Chinaman ‘you buy!’ is already closed due to bat flu or something.

The black Irish well hipped broad behind the bar was wearing a T shirt that said Thick Thighs Thin Patience. I gentlemanly responded to having been between those. She tentatively responded,’Mine?’

I laughed and responded that I meant other thick (semi curvy to blob) girls and she blurts out,’ Wow...
That’s random’ because she’s retarded. I paid my tab and left and resolved to never drink again.

tl;dr who am I kidding

[MEDIA=gfycat]height=258;id=HauntingIllinformedAmazonparrot;width=502[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertMewler

Women are just idiots. I remember an ex taking shit about one of her friends who got a yeast infection attributed to wearing skinny jeans.
Your girl was right. Restricting air flow in that compressed area around the vagina (and allowing sweat and discharge to accumulate) does increase the risk of bacterial and skin infections. Nice try with the generalized anti-female hate while being incorrect, tho.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Your girl was right. Restricting air flow in that compressed area around the vagina (and allowing sweat and discharge to accumulate) does increase the risk of bacterial and skin infections. Nice try with the generalized anti-female hate while being incorrect, tho.
I should have phrased it better. I was giving my girl props for pointing out her stupid friend was getting yeast infections because she was vain and followed fashion trends.