WWAW the new RHCP single being awful

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
If this is what John Frusciante came back for he should have stayed away. Very disappointing.

From the two songs they've released so far, there's nothing that would indicate he's had any real hand in them. Sounds like a session musician playing guitar on them. Fucking garbage.

Also the lyrics are so goddamn bad, even by Kiedis' standards.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
From the two songs they've released so far, there's nothing that would indicate he's had any real hand in them. Sounds like a session musician playing guitar on them. Fucking garbage.

Also the lyrics are so goddamn bad, even by Kiedis' standards.
I generally like that frusciante is willing to sit back in a song but you can’t even tell he’s in the band here. Maybe he got back on heroin.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
RHCP is a band that doesn’t need a new album to promote before they tour. I guess from being around when people actually bought albums they’re just used to it. Billy Joel is a great example of an artist that knows there’s no point in putting out new music since people only go to hear his classic hits in concert. Billy Joel hasn’t put new music out since the early 90s but can still pack arenas and even stadiums. I remember said he was talking to Elton John and Elton told him he was finishing work on a new album and Billy asked him “Why?”

By the late 90s they were already lame and tame. This band only had about a good 8-10 years. Milquetoast rock music in the same vein of foo fighters. They suck. If ya want that awesome funk rock feel just go listen to Chad smith's bombastic meatbats

G

Another new single, fucking terrible. Just bland nothingness.

[MEDIA=youtube]KafPy8gc3zI[/MEDIA]