WWAW the ethics of meat?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
exactly this

when in doubt- just follow whatever Paul Saladino says.....I totally don't believe anyone should go "full carnivore" unless they are TOTALLY fucked up in the health department
Yeah, nobody has to full carnivore if they don't want, and it is restrictive and gets boring. I'll never give up the occasional pizza. A lot of people who tried carnivore usually add back in things like tomatoes, lettuce, avocados and coconut oil. The things that should be given up nearly completely are, like, corn, beetroot, spinach, nuts etc.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Yeah, nobody has to full carnivore if they don't want, and it is restrictive and gets boring. I'll never give up the occasional pizza. A lot of people who tried carnivore usually add back in things like tomatoes, lettuce, avocados and coconut oil. The things that should be given up nearly completely are, like, corn, beetroot, spinach, nuts etc.
I love steak but much like you I see no point to do the full Shawn Baker thing unless 1) you're trying to "flex", or 2) you have a HORRIBLY degenerative disease

That aside- use "animal based", or "ketovore" as your base, and eat pizza, five guys, ice cream, cereal when that gets boring...