WWAW the ethics of meat?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Rice and beans has all of the same essential amino acids as meat. I macro and weight train without eating meat most weeks. The only reason to eat meat is to eat for pleasure like a fat person. That being said, my buddy goes hunting pretty regularly and I'll usually get some venison or wild boar from his kills. The way I look at it, those faggot deer and boar had their chance to escape. Plus, the boar around here are invasive nuisance pests and the population is out of control.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah

This video is saying exactly what I was saying: combining rice and beans (just for example) will provide all 9 essential amino acids. Combine this with eggs - which I am able to get locally sourced from a friend who has a bunch of chickens - and whey protein (though the dairy is arguably just as fucked up as the meat industry) and you really don't have reason to eat meat. I think I'm doing alright.

1659358069032.png

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Rice and beans has all of the same essential amino acids as meat. I macro and weight train without eating meat most weeks. The only reason to eat meat is to eat for pleasure like a fat person.
All due respect, but you're completely wrong. Just because rice and beans MAY have the same level of nutrients as meat does not mean they are bio-available to humans. Vegans make this mistake all the time: "oh, but a bison is big and strong by eating nothing but grass and plants, and so can we if we just ate enough of it?" Yeah, sure, if we discount that we can't process and discard the natural plant toxins that those animals can. Rice in high consumption increases the risk of diabetes; we're seeing this in China now. Beans contain toxins such as lectins which are not fit for human consumption.

Another thing to consider is that animal products are anabolic (they build muscle and restore/renew tissue and collagen) whereas plant-based products are catabolic, which mean they simply do not.

Lastly: meat does not make you fat, just like consuming fat does not make you fat. People lose body fat on a keto diet. Carbs and sugars make you fat.

Riccardo Bosi

This video is saying exactly what I was saying: combining rice and beans (just for example) will provide all 9 essential amino acids. Combine this with eggs - which I am able to get locally sourced from a friend who has a bunch of chickens - and whey protein (though the dairy is arguably just as fucked up as the meat industry) and you really don't have reason to eat meat. I think I'm doing alright.

View attachment 57174
You can be doing all right, but is that optimized?

Here's a video I just jewtubed from Anthony Chaffee who eats nothing but meat (and ghee and maybe eggs) and he's 42.

I dunno, doesn't look like the meat is doing him harm.

G

I read this sad shit about how most owners leave because they dont want to see the vet euthanize their pet. So in the last moments they are looking for their owner but only see a stranger before everything goes dark. Some sad shit..make sure you are there for them.

Also i will never stop eating meat but i just try not to think about how fucked up the whole business is. PETA is gay but sadly they may be right about a couple things regarding the dark side of factory farming meats

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
You can be doing all right, but is that optimized?

Here's a video I just jewtubed from Anthony Chaffee who eats nothing but meat (and ghee and maybe eggs) and he's 42.

I dunno, doesn't look like the meat is doing him harm.

yeah, meat def isn't bad for you, but if you're questioning the ethics of it, there are other sources of protein you can go to. I don't admonish people for eating meat. For me it's a personal choice.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I feel you, brotherman. One of my dogs is getting pretty close now. She's probably the smartest dog I've ever had, and it's going to be rough without her.
In regards to consuming meat, @CorradoSoprano4 nailed it above. Unironic "it's a tough one, man." Ideally, one would be in a position where you kill your own meat, or are close enough to the source that you can see that the animals live decently. This isn't feasible for most, I understand.
I do wonder why you jumped from "eating meat is cruel" to "I'm sad about my sick dog". Are you planning to eat the dog? I wouldn't say that's unethical exactly, just a bit odd. Somebody had to ask.
He’s Mewler’s Korean husband

Riccardo Bosi

yeah, meat def isn't bad for you, but if you're questioning the ethics of it, there are other sources of protein you can go to. I don't admonish people for eating meat. For me it's a personal choice.
People can do what they want, I don't care. But I do question the so-called bad ethics of meat production and/or farming when in reality, a plant-based society (which had never flourished in mankind's history) actually uses up more resources and deprives more animals of their feed.

As bizarre as it sounds, we're more ethical and moral by putting a bolt through some faggot cow's head. Why? Because through animal husbandry, we provide safe, healthy lands for these bovines to exist. A plant-based society is more likely to destroy the natural, fertile lands that animals inhabit to make way for wheat and crop production, which has been proven to be unhealthy anyway.

G

I used to eat way too much red meat. Now it's mostly chicken and fish. Ideally raising chickens, cows, being able to catch your own fish would be great way to live. The cities are a trap, I need to get out.

I want to get a dog but I hate these faggots who buy dogs and live in urban areas. These poor things shitting on concrete isn't right. All being yanked on leashes all the time. They should have roooooOooom to ruuUuuuuUunn (bobo springsteen).

I traveled to South America once and ons coolest things was the packs of street dogs and how smart and coordinated they were. Waiting for the lights to change before crossing the street, carrying bags of food in their mouth to bring to their friends, marching around the neighborhood as a pack it was awesome.

View attachment 57174
Well I eat a lot of meat and I don't think I'm doing too bad either:
1659369260331.png

G

Because through animal husbandry, we provide safe, healthy lands for these bovines to exist. A plant-based society is more likely to destroy the natural, fertile lands that animals inhabit to make way for wheat and crop production
Nigga you act like the animals get to enjoy that land.

I eat a ton of meat but I’m not going to rationalize it like a retard.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Another thing to consider is that animal products are anabolic (they build muscle and restore/renew tissue and collagen) whereas plant-based products are catabolic, which mean they simply do not.
Are you retarded? Rhinos and horses are vegans. They build enormous muscle from just eating plants. You know how strong an elephant's legs are to support their weight when running? They only eat plants. Use your brain and your eyes. Not 'youtube' quackery. You will be stronger and healthier in the long run cutting out meat and dairy.

People who eat meat and dairy for taste or because it is cheaper or convenient are being honest. But for health? You would have to be an idiot.

Riccardo Bosi

Are you retarded? Rhinos and horses are vegans. They build enormous muscle from just eating plants. You know how strong an elephant's legs are to support their weight when running? They only eat plants. Use your brain and your eyes. Not 'youtube' quackery. You will be stronger and healthier in the long run cutting out meat and dairy.

People who eat meat and dairy for taste or because it is cheaper or convenient are being honest. But for health? You would have to be an idiot.
Are you being sarcastic or what? Vegans are not healthy. Veganism is the nigger of diets.