WWAW the ethics of meat?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Thoughts and prayers. Losing a pet is rough. Even though it sounds heartless the best thing to do is get another right away. Spread the love to new friend instead of fawkin brooding all day over a lost one. That was so gay to type but it's true.
You're 100% right. I had a cat from the age of 13-28. The day after he died, I adopted the best dog I've ever known. When he died, I adopted another. She's sweet as shit, and I'm not yet sure if her condition is terminal. I love her to death, but if she goes, I will get another.
Thanks for your you kind words, brothaman.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I ran an anole over with a wheeled trash bin about 6 months ago and paralyzed the poor fucker. He was squirming on the floor only using his front arms and moving it's head around. It even stopped moving and looked at me with almost a "what did you do to me!?" look

I still feel horrible I did it. I had to crush him to put him out of his misery and placed his body under some vegetation.

I've never felt bad for anyone I've physically hurt, but that lizard stands out.

I think I have mental issues...

Eating meat is natural but it is cruel as fuck. I once saw a video of a komodo dragon eating a pregnant deer alive and it was one the most fucked up videos I've ever seen. It tore the baby deer out of the deer's belly and ate it while it was alive. That was easily one of the worst videos I've seen. And I've seen Joe's vines.

Also how we humans get our meat is really fucked up. Like really bad. Not the act of killing but how we industrialised the whole meat industry. Animals suffer from the first day they're born. If God is real he wouldn't think how we treat animals is PFG to be completely honest witcha.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I feel you, brotherman. One of my dogs is getting pretty close now. She's probably the smartest dog I've ever had, and it's going to be rough without her.
In regards to consuming meat, @CorradoSoprano4 nailed it above. Unironic "it's a tough one, man." Ideally, one would be in a position where you kill your own meat, or are close enough to the source that you can see that the animals live decently. This isn't feasible for most, I understand.
I do wonder why you jumped from "eating meat is cruel" to "I'm sad about my sick dog". Are you planning to eat the dog? I wouldn't say that's unethical exactly, just a bit odd. Somebody had to ask.

Unless you are looking after the animals and killing then yourself it's pretty much unjustifiable. It's just too tasty and hard work to go veggie or vegan.

I have cut down on beef massively as I regularly run past a field of cows who get all excited seeing me and race me occasionally. They are like giant dogs. They let you pet them and they are clearly intelligent emotional creatures.

medium wyzzz

Thoughts and prayers. Losing a pet is rough. Even though it sounds heartless the best thing to do is get another right away. Spread the love to new friend instead of fawkin brooding all day over a lost one. That was so gay to type but it's true.
Thoughts and prayers - "Tony's Mule"

ThePepsiColaRapist

I feel you, brotherman. One of my dogs is getting pretty close now. She's probably the smartest dog I've ever had, and it's going to be rough without her.
In regards to consuming meat, @CorradoSoprano4 nailed it above. Unironic "it's a tough one, man." Ideally, one would be in a position where you kill your own meat, or are close enough to the source that you can see that the animals live decently. This isn't feasible for most, I understand.
I do wonder why you jumped from "eating meat is cruel" to "I'm sad about my sick dog". Are you planning to eat the dog? I wouldn't say that's unethical exactly, just a bit odd. Somebody had to ask.
I'm not going to eat my dog and I don't think eating meat is cruel. I ate a pork chop just two days ago; but I still think about that pig.
I love my dog and would kill each and everyone of you to keep her alive fore just a few seconds more.
I was just contemplating how and why we place some animals above others. And I know the answers, because pig and cow and chicken are delicious. Only Asian niggers eat cat and dog.
What it comes down to is I'm worried about my dog and you faggots are the only ones that I can speak to without expecting a pretense of civility.

Last edited:

Stent

swatchsticker
British farmers thought it was a good idea to feed dead livestock to their current livestock. There's no way we survive as a species.

Nice prion sausages, stupid. Spinal column in a bap.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Sorry about your dog.

Meat is delicious and good for you. Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about.
It's kinda true, actually. If a cow had no pasture and could catch and eat a chicken, it would. Deer have been known to suck nutrients out the bones of other dead animals, etc.

If people don't like red meat and so forth, they could probably survive and thrive off things like salmon, eggs, butter... fat's the #1 macro-nutrient imo.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It seems unjustifiable when you consider how most meat is produced but at the end of the day..

il_fullxfull.2202328658_8jjh.jpg

G

I'm not going to eat my dog and I don't think eating meat is cruel. I ate a pork chop just two days ago; but I still think about that pig.
I love my dog and would kill each and everyone of you to keep her alive fore just a few seconds more.
I was just contemplating how and why we place some animals above others. And I know the answers, because pig and cow and chicken are delicious. Only Asian niggers eat cat and dog.
What it comes down to is I'm worried about my dog and you faggots are the only ones that I can speak to without expecting a pretense of civility.
Chinks are emotionless zombies. They have no qualms about becoming cannibals, if need be.

Sorry a shock jock kicked your dog in the liver. Good luck, bro.

K0Zp0kp.gif

ThePepsiColaRapist

I ran an anole over with a wheeled trash bin about 6 months ago and paralyzed the poor fucker. He was squirming on the floor only using his front arms and moving it's head around. It even stopped moving and looked at me with almost a "what did you do to me!?" look

I still feel horrible I did it. I had to crush him to put him out of his misery and placed his body under some vegetation.

I've never felt bad for anyone I've physically hurt, but that lizard stands out.

I think I have mental issues...
You've made me appreciate birds. You're a good egg.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Human beings are obligate carnivores and vegans are niggers.
Rice and beans has all of the same essential amino acids as meat. I macro and weight train without eating meat most weeks. The only reason to eat meat is to eat for pleasure like a fat person. That being said, my buddy goes hunting pretty regularly and I'll usually get some venison or wild boar from his kills. The way I look at it, those faggot deer and boar had their chance to escape. Plus, the boar around here are invasive nuisance pests and the population is out of control.