WWAW the burning solider's reddit account?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Except he was not intelligent, as his reddit comments reveal. He was illogical and emotional and prone to continuing to make bad choices for himself. It's just as well he offed himself before he could, say, eventually lead a family to ruin.

He had a computer science degree and various security certifications. He was intelligent. He had the capacity to be intelligent at least. Most blacks can’t read at an eighth grade level, let alone have academic programming credentials.

RobertMewler

He had a computer science degree and various security certifications. He was intelligent. He had the capacity to be intelligent at least. Most blacks can’t read at an eighth grade level, let alone have academic programming credentials.
Whatever capacity for intelligence he had was doomed by his emotions and lack of logic. He was a waste of white skin.

Edit:

Last edited:
He was young, he would have grown out of a lot of these opinions. The same system he’s beholden to with these beliefs is the same one which rejoice at his death, young intelligent white men are their enemy even if they parot all their talking points and burn themselves to death to promote them.

Setting yourself on fire is still not good enough:

1709043313679.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Whatever capacity for intelligence he had was doomed by his emotions and lack of logic. He was a waste of white skin.

Edit:

Yes and I grieve for every lost white child who serves these demons.

I had some very liberal and retarded beliefs at 25, also.

Side note, I burned the tip of my index finger on my stove cooking breakfast, like a pea sized burn that’s really annoying me now, just incessant sharp pain there, imagine your entire body being engulfed in red hot flame. Nobody deserves that, nobody.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is

Side note, I burned the tip of my index finger on my stove cooking breakfast, like a pea sized burn that’s really annoying me now, just incessant sharp pain there, imagine your entire body being engulfed in red hot flame. Nobody deserves that, nobody.
Then why does napalm stuck to kids

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
With opinions like that he could have been a four star general before the year was out.
My brother retired from the AF. Said the branch has been completely changed in the last 5-10 years, and it's full of faggots like this. He spent more time doing DEI his last year than training on his platform. USAF in distress!

I came here to say, the Air Force is ridiculously woke (useless branch when the Navy has fighter pilots anyway), and this fool's views had to have been encouraged by working there -- right up until he turned on Israel.

This is woke Skynet. The military trains a generation in DEI but never expected the programming to go to its logical extreme and turn on our Greatest Ally.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
I came here to say, the Air Force is ridiculously woke (useless branch when the Navy has fighter pilots anyway), and this fool's views had to have been encouraged by working there -- right up until he turned on Israel.

This is woke Skynet. The military trains a generation in DEI but never expected the programming to go to its logical extreme and turn on our Greatest Ally.
Have you had the pleasure of being on base lately? It's all older middle aged white men, then fat black young women and skinny octoroons with $30k chargers with a 15% interest rate

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.

From what I've heard, immolation isn't all that painful at least as a suicide method where you douse yourself in fuel vs. being thrown on a fire or only partially being inflamed. Can you even scream when you're engulfed like that? I think it sucks the air out of you. It's horrifying to think about like drowning, but apparently not as bad as being broomstick raped to death.