WWAW the burning solider's reddit account?

G

byebyefagot.jpg

[MEDIA=youtube]XU7gnMSzf_c:3[/MEDIA]

Obviously not a fan of rape jokes... I can tell ya, if I was raped I could find some pretty constructive ways to have an abortion, the state couldn't do much about it, he certainly has little faith in peoples innovative or constructive abilities... 'IQ is deeply ableist and racist' - Alrighty then, sir!

The instant I heard about this kweeb I thought: this is a guy whose workmates hated him, whose been a problem for superiors for years, probably about to be kicked out of the Navy (on his final warning or whatever), who couldn't stand living in a world where he wasn't the absolute center of everyones attention every single second of every day - narcissistic, borderline personality disorder douche bag who glommed onto the Free Palestine stuff and hatched a plan to get himself 'forever celebrity' status and 'show everyone who criticised me'. It's been great seeing the internet brutally laugh at and shit on him. You've got people being actually massacred in Palestine but this dipshit thought it was all about him- congratulation numb-nuts, 'I'm gonna show the world'. Meh, whatever dick-cunt.

RobertMewler

He was young, he would have grown out of a lot of these opinions. The same system he’s beholden to with these beliefs is the same one which rejoice at his death, young intelligent white men are their enemy even if they parot all their talking points and burn themselves to death to promote them.
Except he was not intelligent, as his reddit comments reveal. He was illogical and emotional and prone to continuing to make bad choices for himself. It's just as well he offed himself before he could, say, eventually lead a family to ruin.