WWAW the black people dunking on whites because “we don’t season our food.”

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Out of necessity much of European food culture has a more utilitarian quality. Because of the cold climate you couldn't grow as much as in the south, so the focus became sustainability and nutritiousness rather than taste. You ate so you could get stuff done basically. Real fawkin working man's food.
Probably why Europe isn't packed full of comedically fat fucks who can barely walk.

The balls on North American fat people to whine about how normal people need to stop judging them for their lack of control. If they were pretty much anywhere else in the world they'd be openly laughed at. If they rolled their fucking Hoverounds through Africa they'd be marveled at like a zoo animal before being beheaded, finely chopped up and snorted as boner medicine or something.

G

Probably why Europe isn't packed full of comedically fat fucks who can barely walk.

The balls on North American fat people to whine about how normal people need to stop judging them for their lack of control. If they were pretty much anywhere else in the world they'd be openly laughed at. If they rolled their fucking Hoverounds through Africa they'd be marveled at like a zoo animal before being beheaded, finely chopped up and snorted as boner medicine or something.
We would actually be worshiped in countries like that because it shows that we can afford to eat more than just dirt and feces.

Stent

swatchsticker
I highly doubt you're as fat as the fatasses I'm talking about. I'm talking like Cracker Barrel in Nashville, requires a hydraulic chair to stand them up fat.
I remember seeing someone showing photos of 600lb lard butts to Africans and they were actually really sad about it and felt sorry for them. Like going hungry sucks but even they knew that's a shitty way to live.

I guess I forgot to mention this. There's a youtube channel of a guy who does 18th century cooking in America. A lot of those recipes have tons of spices in them. He believes that in the early 20th century cook books started being printed with quick and easy to make recipes for a mass market appeal. I also follow this guy who does medieval living and he says that anyone who could afford it would overspice their food back in ye old times. What I'm getting at here is outside of the Irish, who eat nothing but boiled gruel, white people historically spiced their food and the earliest forms of consumerism ruined everything.

Spices are also important for preserving food. Since whites live in colder areas, we could use the climate to store food for later. Whereas Indians live in perpetual 95 and humid with feces particles wafting through the air, so they needed spices just simply to cover the stench of poo on their food and also to preserve.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Yeah, it's good olroight. Iberian food in general is very underrated. A lot of genuine, great peasant food that's not been fagged up to be high class and snooty like a lot of French and Italian dishes have been.

One of my favorite things is fabada asturiana and it's piss easy to make at home.
Fawk I’m all in with the fabada. Also like Castilian cuisine, like lechazo, in addition to morcilla.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Growing up, all the blacks I've met who weren't migrant workers live on gas station food and shit from a box with instructions on how to cook in the microwave or the oven. Even now I've noticed it's just stacks of boxes of frozen dinners in their carts at the grocery store. Not a vegetable or SEASONING to be found. They don't even seem to realize the grocery store has a whole lot more in the frozen food section that isn't prepared garbage. There's bags of frozen vegetables that dont even require you to take out of the bag when you throw it in the microwave for fuck sake. While I feel bad sometimes watching an obvious single mother trying to plan meals for her four kids for the week, but then I always wind up wondering why the dummy even had one kid if that's how they feed themselves.