WWAW the black people dunking on whites because “we don’t season our food.”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Cajun cooking was Canadian immigrants moved south, originally French. Nice "no flavor" insult you ignorant burdens
I just recently learned French andouille sausage (and the kind some Cajuns make is a stuffed liver sausage. Their cuisine is.. interesting. my full blooded German grandmother loved braunschweiger. She died of heart disease though

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
9B671DD6-8DD5-4566-891E-4B3D1F269735.jpeg
BE431A5A-90A1-4D45-99EC-ED3C79CE1A4B.jpeg

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
When I was in my early 20's I worked for the parks department in my city. If you worked a Saturday and some niggers, spics or islanders were having a BBQ you knew they were making some tasty fuckin chicken and they'd be kind enough to share with anyone who came through.

White people just burned hot dogs and expected you to kick out anyone who wasn't part of their party, like they own the fuckin park.

G

They got us there. Whites got into gay trendy food in the past 10 years, but growing up my mom couldnt cook for shit. Just threw bland chicken or porkchops in the oven, overcooked them and made me sit there and chew it for 3 hours. It was psychological torture.
We need a Midwestern, mid-century mom food support group.

I never had a fresh herb or garlic on anything until I moved in with my wife in my mid 20s.

my mom can’t cook for shit and for some reason has never in her life used a timer for anything in the oven. She used to burn my frozen pizza constantly.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
My mom doesn't season shit. She nails a few things but she makes a lot of the blandest shit I've ever had. I hated eating her cooking growing up. Like she'll make chicken and not even put salt or pepper on it and go on about how great the chicken is while she's eating it. Spaghetti was torture when she made it. My dad always loaded the sauce right up with meat so it was basically the main event, my mom just boils the noodles and dumps a can of Ragu on it, which is a slappable offence as far as I'm concerned.

She also overcooks all meat. Any pinkness needs to be gone or it will poison you or something. Never had a steak from her that wasn't just grey and hard as fuck. I smoked a bunch of beef one time and made French dip sandwiches. They were perfect. Everyone loved them except my mom said she tasted too much smoke and refused to finish it when she saw that the beef was medium rare, claiming it wasn't cooked enough despite the fact that I used a fucking probe thermometer with a goddamn pager that goes off when it's at exactly the perfect fucking temperature.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The same nogs who say shit like this would be crying their eyes out if they had a spoonful of sharp Dijon or hot Spanish or Hungarian paprika.

It's also funny because Basketball American fare is by far the blandest out of all black people. Carribean, Brazilian and West African cuisine completely blows soul food out of the water. It usually isn't disgustingly unhealthy and the people there enthusiastically adopt foreign cooking techniques instead of just throwing sugar on dishes from the 1800s and being arrogant about it.

G

The same nogs who say shit like this would be crying their eyes out if they had a spoonful of sharp Dijon or hot Spanish or Hungarian paprika.

It's also funny because Basketball American fare is by far the blandest out of all black people. Carribean, Brazilian and West African cuisine completely blows soul food out of the water. It usually isn't disgustingly unhealthy and the people there enthusiastically adopt foreign cooking techniques instead of just throwing sugar on dishes from the 1800s and being arrogant about it.
This nigga called out Spanish paprika. NOICE.

Have you ever had that Portuguese sausage Linguiça? Better than any soul food I've ever had.

Most people can't even correctly pronounce the word gyros, let alone know what a good one is. Hit me with that tzatziki, you Greek mfs!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Have you ever had that Portuguese sausage Linguiça? Better than any soul food I've ever had
Yeah, it's good olroight. Iberian food in general is very underrated. A lot of genuine, great peasant food that's not been fagged up to be high class and snooty like a lot of French and Italian dishes have been.

One of my favorite things is fabada asturiana and it's piss easy to make at home.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

These are the people telling us about their culinary superiority.

I always love how local news has to tell their viewers to not call 9-1-1 over things like gas being expensive, internet being down, or grocery stores being out of things. They know have these types in the audience and has to act like they aren’t retarded.