WWAW the black people dunking on whites because “we don’t season our food.”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Such a pathetic / try hard insult. I’m a white person and I think I cook just fine. I love using spices and marinades, and I like pretty much everything.

Why do blacks always make the same stupid ass comment “y’all don’t even season y’all food hahahahaha stupid whitey”

Torque’sHeadBump

blacks historically had to overseason our food to cover up the taste of rotting meat. just getting the scraps from master's table.
i personally use badia's cajun seasoning on everything
I wish when people brought this up that they would also show those fucking mosquito burgers Africans eat lol. Nice haute cuisine, stupid.

Torque’sHeadBump

They got us there. Whites got into gay trendy food in the past 10 years, but growing up my mom couldnt cook for shit. Just threw bland chicken or porkchops in the oven, overcooked them and made me sit there and chew it for 3 hours. It was psychological torture.
Hrmph. That sucks man.

My family always had pretty good food, of course there were some times where you saw Hamburger Helper on the menu and that sucked. But my old man always cooked on the grill and we ate fresh fish, etc.

But what do blacks really eat that’s so much more flavorful? Red Kool-Aid pickles?

Torque’sHeadBump

An entire race of people living on diets of Flamin Hot Cheetos, Orange Sunkist and menthol cigarettes know a thing or two about flavor, whitey.
B5528B16-F2A7-4621-A807-8DF5D99AA444.jpeg

They got us there. Whites got into gay trendy food in the past 10 years, but growing up my mom couldnt cook for shit. Just threw bland chicken or porkchops in the oven, overcooked them and made me sit there and chew it for 3 hours. It was psychological torture.
Sounds like my mom. No one throws pork chops in the oven and forgets about them like she does. I wish I could show you the reaction she does (every single time btw) when someone asks her when dinner's ready and she looks at her watch only to realize it was 15 minutes ago. She used to say how my dad thought she was a good cook because my grandma was so bad at cooking. It wasn't until I started cooking my own food when I realized she too was an awful cook.