WWAW the black people dunking on whites because “we don’t season our food.”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
There's alot of country's and cultures that have a right to say white Americans, for the most part, don't know shit about good food...the black Americans certainly aren't one of them
They say it about all white people though. You’re telling me that the soul food joint that douses every thing in hot sauce has better food than Spain? Italy? France? Get lost.

G

Such a pathetic / try hard insult. I’m a white person and I think I cook just fine. I love using spices and marinades, and I like pretty much everything.

Why do blacks always make the same stupid ass comment “y’all don’t even season y’all food hahahahaha stupid whitey”
Idk, the only Wypipo who had decent lunches when I was growing up were those who had moms from Europe or Wops in general. My own mom would always have some kind of deli meat sandwich made with love, and I'd always give the brown lunch bag to the WASP kids so they could lick the grease stains off the bottom like the Caker motherless fgts that they were.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Sounds like my mom. No one throws pork chops in the oven and forgets about them like she does. I wish I could show you the reaction she does (every single time btw) when someone asks her when dinner's ready and she looks at her watch only to realize it was 15 minutes ago. She used to say how my dad thought she was a good cook because my grandma was so bad at cooking. It wasn't until I started cooking my own food when I realized she too was an awful cook.
In their defense, they both worked full time to support kids they didnt even want, so shut up and eat it was the way it went. When I went to college and lived with other people I discovered that dinner was actually supposed to be enjoyed and not thrown away whenever nobody was looking. It kinda blew my mind.

G

they have these jars at every gas station where i live. they have pickled piggs feet and eggs. i've never been brave enough to try them, as much as i like to think of myself as adventerous. i am an ex vegetarian and still have trouble with animal products.
In a lot of bars in the place I grew up (lots of Eastern European descendent people) they had those jars. I don't remember pigs feet but I remember tripe, hot bologna, and some kind of eggs. I never fucked with any of that either.

In their defense, they both worked full time to support kids they didnt even want, so shut up and eat it was the way it went. When I went to college and lived with other people I discovered that dinner was actually supposed to be enjoyed and not thrown away whenever nobody was looking. It kinda blew my mind.
My mom has no defense. She stopped working when we were born and then started again when I was in middle school. I remember her food being worse before she was working. I had that same mentality about eating dinner, it was something something I had to do, it wasn't something to enjoy.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
We conquered the world after looking for another route to find spices so we were obviously using them. Also, has anyone informed the Italians, Greeks and Spanish that they don't use seasoning? And it's not like French cuisine is considered the finest in the world...

My wife is a great cook but putting adobo on everything is not rocket science. And my black relatives just throw butter and sugar at everything. The British had that figured out at least.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I have no problem saying regular whites generally don’t put spices in. I didn’t even know what adobo was until last week, not even a joke. I’m not a cook. Which is why I usually pay people to fucking cook. However, I’ve heard other white people say it, and that’s a race crime in my mind. Stop abandoning your fucking race whites god damn.