WWAW spicy food?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
If i don't shit in the morning there's a very good chance I'll have searing pain I have to hold back diarrhea for about an hour, as long as there's nowhere i can shit
I have many times contemplated finding a destitute spot to shit outdoors while driving. Was recently in a park's bathrooms(not running) utility closet and was going to shit in a hat i found in there to throw it in a trashcan. It passed and i was fine for like 10 hours.

My poison of choice is homemade tacos or just alcoholism

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Jesus Christ what is wrong with your guys's anuses?

Bunch of people describing miscarrying in a toilet. I ate questionable street food in Thailand and never experienced anything like that.
What where you in Thailand for?

IMG_20220323_034614.jpg

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
If i don't shit in the morning there's a very good chance I'll have searing pain I have to hold back diarrhea for about an hour, as long as there's nowhere i can shit
I have many times contemplated finding a destitute spot to shit outdoors while driving. Was recently in a park's bathrooms(not running) utility closet and was going to shit in a hat i found in there to throw it in a trashcan. It passed and i was fine for like 10 hours.

My poison of choice is homemade tacos or just alcoholism
I had emergency shits twice in the last month, same week. Had to pull over and run into the bushes to projectile shit in the snow. A week later a stomach bug hit my region and was hospitalizing people. I think I was just patient zero.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The first time was for my honeymoon and then I went a few times after that. Thailand and Mexico are the only countries that are convicted felon can travel to with no sweat, and since I don't feel like having my face peeled off by the cartel I went to Thailand. Plus other than the airfare it's insanely cheap to go there.
Any ladyboy encounters?

G

Any ladyboy encounters?

[MEDIA=youtube]_7g_Zwx9Mak[/MEDIA]
Uh yea. Of course brotherman. When you go to Nana plaza (I swear to God that's the name of the place the hookers are at in Bangkok) and you accidentally pick up a kathoey you have to pay them either way. Some of them are so hot you can't even tell the difference.

If I paid for services I'm getting services. You know what the cool part about having a hooker with a penis is right? You don't have to sweat paying extra for anal.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Uh yea. Of course brotherman. When you go to Nana plaza (I swear to God that's the name of the place the hookers are at in Bangkok) and you accidentally pick up a kathoey you have to pay them either way. Some of them are so hot you can't even tell the difference.

If I paid for services I'm getting services. You know what the cool part about having a hooker with a penis is right? You don't have to sweat paying extra for anal.
red-light-district-bangkok-1.jpg

You're really living the life!
If you ever write a book about your life i will be the first in line, all these stories are great.

As Bobo would say “to each, own”.. as a straight guy I don’t get it myself, having sex with a man no matter what they look like is alien to me. The smell of man ass and man breath wafting about must be intoxicating.

Whatever though, I’m into things :image_4159: myself so who am i to judge.
I WAS OVAH THERE. BUT NOW IM OVAH HERE. WITH THE MAN ASS! YA EVAH JUST STICK YA NOSE RIGHT INTO A MAN'S ASSHOLE? IT'S FUCKIN WONDAFUL!
b461fac1b3b8895522eeaff1eb347332--andrew-dice-clay-palm-beach.jpg