WWAW spicy food?

G

I had some Korean fire noodles a few hours ago and i feel like i have been stabbed in my stomach. I was finding it hard to breathe whilst eating them too, i wouldn't recommend them if your a pussy to be honest witcha.
Omeprazole my nig. Just have a doctor prescribe it to you. (It's prescription strength Prilosec)

I eat a lot of spicy shit because I lived in Arizona for like 20 years. Omeprazole will get you feeling A-OK.

Although there is nothing that will prevent the pain of it coming out. I can't wait until the day they make a pill where you can eat spicy food and not take a dump where your asshole feels like a car cigarette lighter.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Omeprazole my nig. Just have a doctor prescribe it to you. (It's prescription strength Prilosec)

I eat a lot of spicy shit because I lived in Arizona for like 20 years. Omeprazole will get you feeling A-OK.

Although there is nothing that will prevent the pain of it coming out. I can't wait until the day they make a pill where you can eat spicy food and not take a dump where your asshole feels like a car cigarette lighter.
I don't eat shit like this fairly often, i like spicy food but there is a limit to what i will eat regularly. Last year i got some chicken strips that were coated in Carolina Reaper infused crumbs. They were too hot to enjoy and for the next 2-3 days i was shitting blood. I think it tore away my stomach lining or something.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I love all the s foods - salty, sweet, sour - but especially spicy.

It's important that the spiciness not overpower the flavor. If all you taste is hot, it's a bad dish. If the spiciness and flavor can coexist without overpowering one another, that's an accomplishment worthy of applause.

We have a fast food chain (not sure if it's regional) called Golden Chick. They carry a spicy seasoning called Zing. You can buy it individually. I often use that shaker on non-chicken dishes, to give it a little extra wallop.

G

Omeprazole is the best. I can eat like a Tomlinson again!

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I love all the s foods - salty, sweet, sour - but especially spicy.

It's important that the spiciness not overpower the flavor. If all you taste is hot, it's a bad dish. If the spiciness and flavor can coexist without overpowering one another, that's an accomplishment worthy of applause.

We have a fast food chain (not sure if it's regional) called Golden Chick. They carry a spicy seasoning called Zing. You can buy it individually. I often use that shaker on non-chicken dishes, to give it a little extra wallop.
I think Golden Chick is only in Texas and couple of other places. Their tenders with Zing sauce are delicious.

G

Someone had me try that Da Bomb sauce from Hot Ones. I just put some on my finger and ate it and for like 20 minutes it rocked me. Definitely hottest thing I’ve ever had
Not too into hot sauce to be honest witcha. I like Frank's Hot sauce because I like to taste my hot sauce. Most hot sauce fucks it up by putting burn before taste.

Although there is this broad that used to be a crazy punk rocker chick named Purple Pam that had troma make her music videos and now she makes homemade hot sauce. It's way better than you think it would be.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://purple-pam-hot-sauce.square.site/[/URL]

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
I love spicy food it doesn't hurt my butt
One time I took a shit and it was like someone was murdered in my toilet. Turns out I had an asymptomatic hemorrhoid that burst. Then I remembered I had a spicy hoagie about an hour before that. Hot enough that I was sweating while eating it. The dreadful countdown began. I ended up taking a shit like 6 hours later with my new ass wound and I was shaking like a dog shitting razorblades. Extremely painful.

G

One time I took a shit and it was like someone was murdered in my toilet. Turns out I had an asymptomatic hemorrhoid that burst. Then I remembered I had a spicy hoagie about an hour before that. Hot enough that I was sweating while eating it. The dreadful countdown began. I ended up taking a shit like 6 hours later with my new ass wound and I was shaking like a dog shitting razorblades. Extremely painful.
Jesus Christ what is wrong with your guys's anuses?

Bunch of people describing miscarrying in a toilet. I ate questionable street food in Thailand and never experienced anything like that.

I had some Korean fire noodles a few hours ago and i feel like i have been stabbed in my stomach. I was finding it hard to breathe whilst eating them too, i wouldn't recommend them if your a pussy to be honest witcha.
Spicy pad thai sounds fucking delicious right about now.
Thai food is the best. Only culture that's not afraid of adding real chili heat and offending whitey