WWAW Sleepy Joe getting covid

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I keep a house in the UK, and we'll be going there next week for 20 days, but love living in this part of the world. Almost no crime, hot women, great standard of living, my money goes 3 times further here than GB, based people, homogeneous society. No complaints.
Yeah. It really is a special place. I love watching “westerners” (i.e., people from Germany, France, etc.) try and shit on it. They got nothin’. I’ll take the cheaper standard of living if it means I’m not surrounded by mud people and purple-haired troons. Give me a nice beer, a homemade pickle, some vodka, and a beautiful old town with hot women any day. You can shove your kebabs and honor killings up your ass.

G

Yeah. It really is a special place. I love watching “westerners” (i.e., people from Germany, France, etc.) try and shit on it. They got nothin’. I’ll take the cheaper standard of living if it means I’m not surrounded by mud people and purple-haired troons. Give me a nice beer, a homemade pickle, some vodka, and a beautiful old town with hot women any day. You can shove your kebabs and honor killings up your ass.
Lol. Well said

G

What part of the UK you from?

G

Where was that? Did some scientist/doctor autistically say something he shouldn't have and then was corrrrected by the government spokespeople?

Or is this openly acknowledged?
OK, I misremembered it. Masks weren't specifically mentioned. I guess you don't have a Daily Telegraph subscription so can't give you a link but will upload screengrabs of the article if you want.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
jon on Twitter @PeterAlexander @mmurraypolitics @NBCNews @POTUS But what are his COVID symptom...png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
The entire step-side of my family are Polish. Love the people, love the food. But the culture shock would be too much for me to make a move that far into the Eastern Front.

But I hear Auschwitz is a beautiful place to spend a romantic weekend.

G

This comes just weeks after such lefty rags like the Jew York Times ran articles wondering if Biden should run again. Also the media is finally acknowledging the existence of Hunter Biden. Just a cohencidence, goy! I think @Child. is right. It's all fake n gay. They're covering their ass because they know the slobbering boob can't run again, it'd kill him.

"The President cited his health, including effects of Long Covid, as one of the reasons he will not seek a second term." Count on it.