Wwaw separating the artist from the art

I've heard this expression forever but I can't seem to do it. There's easy stuff, like I can hardly go back to ONA and find Anthony funny. He disgusts me so much it hurts his delivery. Same with Norton.

But it goes beyond that. I can't enjoy David Bowie or led zeppelin anymore because they're pedophiles. When I hear ziggy stardust, I can only assume he's dressing up to molest children again.

I can't enjoy a lot of older movies and TV for similar reasons. Actors today are so eager to prove they're retarded, I see their face elsewhere and it puts me off.

I don't even know if I can enjoy a new Futurama, the return season sucked so bad I quit watching it.

How do I do it? How do I watch sons of anarchy, knowing pearlman got lippy with my boy joey cooms?

I genuinely don't understand how people can't separate art from the artist. Toddlerminds.
Oh really? They say every artist puts a bit of themselves into their work.

So when I hear David Bowies lyrics about children abandoning their parents teachings and making a life beyond their control, I remember that these are probably the same lines he told 13 year old girls as he was molesting them.

When I hear led Zeppelins queer love songs, I remember that their version of love is raping a child.

Is this a toddler mind or a functional brain with pattern recognition

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Oh really? They say every artist puts a bit of themselves into their work.

So when I hear David Bowies lyrics about children abandoning their parents teachings and making a life beyond their control, I remember that these are probably the same lines he told 13 year old girls as he was molesting them.

When I hear led Zeppelins queer love songs, I remember that their version of love is raping a child.

Is this a toddler mind or a functional brain with pattern recognition
That's a toddler mind, most definitely.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Bill Cosby stand up is way funnier to me now.
giphy.gif

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I like Tom cruise movies but I can't stand him irl.
I like mjs music but he's a kid toucher
I like Polanski movies but he ass raped a kid
Germany are a bunch of cuck pussy two time world War losers with zero humor, and Muslim cock washers, but I enjoy their cars

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Or maybe this is all much easier to sort out when your favorite content is a cartoon made for 5 year olds.

Do you have a review on how to train your dragon? Anyone I wouldn't like in there?
I don't think of art as "content". I assume you're a zoomer? That would explain why you can't separate art from the artist as well.

And for the record, Avatar is nowhere near my favourites.

You can go back to watching your favourite YouTubers now.

G

Just like whatever the fuck you like. Does it matter what others think? If you only like things to cater to others, they have too much power over you.

I had to guggle what a zoomer even is, they are significantly younger than me.

Nice lecturing about separation, then blanketing hundreds of thousands of people together as one

Can you teach me the water macarena? I get to step 4 and soak my shoes and socks

Just like whatever the fuck you like. Does it matter what others think? If you only like things to cater to others the have too much power over you.
What does other peoples opinions have to do with anything I said?

It has nothing to do with what caters to who, it has nothing to do with anything political.

G

What does other peoples opinions have to do with anything I said?

It has nothing to do with what caters to who, it has nothing to do with anything political.

You made fun of the other guy liking cartoons, the other guy felt like he had to defend himself for liking cartoons.

You made fun of the other guy liking cartoons, the other guy felt like he had to defend himself for liking cartoons.
He?
I was pointing out the irony of saying I'm a child for thinking that way when this lady has an anime avatar of a children's show