• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Sam Roberts?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Don't wish him any ill will but he's completely useless as a creature. He looks like something you track, then catch in a trap, take measurements, count his teeth, then zip-tie a GPS tracker to his thigh and send him on his way just to trap him again in a few years and repeat the process.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Saw a thread on the off topic section about some faggot soy boy too scared to order from subway. (Thanks for the inspiration brotherman)

Anyways, remember when the cave boy called 911 to change a tire? My dad would never talk to me again if I pulled that shit. Remember brothermen, Sam Roberts is the worst one and it is not even close.
Caveman is awful, but Norton is the worst, he likes trannies, getting shit on, plays on his phone at work, complains about breakfast on air, legit Likes Kiss
Turned on Louis while he has said in air he's coerced legit masseuses to jerk him off

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Don't wish him any ill will but he's completely useless as a creature. He looks like something you track, then catch in a trap, take measurements, count his teeth, then zip-tie a GPS tracker to his thigh and send him on his way just to trap him again in a few years and repeat the process.
I wish him ill will.

-Damian

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
I don't think Sam Roberts has sexual relations with his wife, otherwise he would've impregnated her already, or she keeps her birth control under lock and key.