• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Sam Roberts?

G

I'll say 1 thing. It really pisses me off that this fucking plasticine action figure gets that hot piece of ass for a wife.

[MEDIA=youtube]2VuNmlT5vg0:36[/MEDIA]

How the hell did he do it?

Remember when drunken Ant called into his show and tried to get her to leave him? Coolest thing Ant ever did.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
g83dvk0e42721.jpg

He’s always been a detestable little faggot. And of course it was Tits who kept enabling him to bully people and then curse the world with that shitty dolphin laugh of his. He showed what a beta he was when his Tits-encouraged bullying of Pat Duffy got him into a situation that he will never be able to handle. The fear in the mongoloid’s voice when he realized Duffy wasn’t cutting a wrestling promo, he was getting ready to strangle a bitchy mommy’s boy to death was great to hear. If only Tits hadn’t protected little Sammy just like his creepy as fuck mother did.
And to think, there were people who vehemently defended Sam back in the day, because he was a “shit stirrer.” No, he was that mouthy little queer who hid behind bigger brothers or friends. An annoying, talentless pissant. If he gets raped by a pack of niggers, it will be karma for Steve C.

TLDR; Fuck Sam Roberts

He’s always been a detestable little faggot. And of course it was Tits who kept enabling him to bully people and then curse the world with that shitty dolphin laugh of his. He showed what a beta he was when his Tits-encouraged bullying of Pat Duffy got him into a situation that he will never be able to handle. The fear in the mongoloid’s voice when he realized Duffy wasn’t cutting a wrestling promo, he was getting ready to strangle a bitchy mommy’s boy to death was great to hear. If only Tits hadn’t protected little Sammy just like his creepy as fuck mother did.
And to think, there were people who vehemently defended Sam back in the day, because he was a “shit stirrer.” No, he was that mouthy little queer who hid behind bigger brothers or friends. An annoying, talentless pissant. If he gets raped by a pack of niggers, it will be karma for Steve C.

TLDR; Fuck Sam Roberts
Pat is a loser. The next day he would have had a free shot. Never took it. Was all for show dummy

It's mind blowing that he has the life that he does. I cannot think of anyone more undeserving. Kevin Pollak nailed him and how awful he is at radio, but none of that mattered, he has not only maintained a career in radio, but became a co-host of his own show. On top of that, Sam has got to indulge to an insane degree with a childish hobby he never grew out of. I remember there used to be cope people had with his WWE gigs, "they don't pay him," "the fans don't like him and it bothers him," but neither is realistically true (except the fans hating him part, but he doesn't care).

Listen to two seconds of Sam's voice. He has zero charisma. There is nothing interesting about his life. He doesn't have a voice for radio, or a face to ever be in front of a camera. None of it makes sense.

I wish we could go back to the "Sam worked really hard for this!" delusion that used to be on the sub rather than deal with the truth that this mutant faggot got break after break that he never deserved. And the worst part of it all is that you can make all the meme pics you want of Sam getting cucked, you can mock him every day, and all of it rolls off his kike curls like water off a raincoat. I am pretty sure even when whatever rascal contacted his wife ("I have my CHILDREN in the car!") she came home, told him about it, and he sat there playing with his wrestling toys and taking pictures of sneakers, too dumb and and lacking any awareness to care about anything else.

It's mind blowing that he has the life that he does. I cannot think of anyone more undeserving. Kevin Pollak nailed him and how awful he is at radio, but none of that mattered, he has not only maintained a career in radio, but became a co-host of his own show. On top of that, Sam has got to indulge to an insane degree with a childish hobby he never grew out of. I remember there used to be cope people had with his WWE gigs, "they don't pay him," "the fans don't like him and it bothers him," but neither is realistically true (except the fans hating him part, but he doesn't care).

Listen to two seconds of Sam's voice. He has zero charisma. There is nothing interesting about his life. He doesn't have a voice for radio, or a face to ever be in front of a camera. None of it makes sense.

I wish we could go back to the "Sam worked really hard for this!" delusion that used to be on the sub rather than deal with the truth that this mutant faggot got break after break that he never deserved. And the worst part of it all is that you can make all the meme pics you want of Sam getting cucked, you can mock him every day, and all of it rolls off his kike curls like water off a raincoat. I am pretty sure even when whatever rascal contacted his wife ("I have my CHILDREN in the car!") she came home, told him about it, and he sat there playing with his wrestling toys and taking pictures of sneakers, too dumb and and lacking any awareness to care about anything else.

Luckily no one gives a shit about radio anymore. It's like he started a silent movie career in 1930. Does he still have a job 10 years from now?