• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Sam Roberts?

G

Saw a thread on the off topic section about some faggot soy boy too scared to order from subway. (Thanks for the inspiration brotherman)

Anyways, remember when the cave boy called 911 to change a tire? My dad would never talk to me again if I pulled that shit. Remember brothermen, Sam Roberts is the worst one and it is not even close.

G

Saw a thread on the off topic section about some faggot soy boy too scared to order from subway. (Thanks for the inspiration brotherman)

Anyways, remember when the cave boy called 911 to change a tire? My dad would never talk to me again if I pulled that shit. Remember brothermen, Sam Roberts is the worst one and it is not even close.

Wasted an entire graveyard shift waiting for this Britfag to drop this but was in the end well worth it [MEDIA=youtube]kcTnbHbDeTI[/MEDIA]

Kurt_Love

yways, remember when the cave boy called 911 to change a tire? My dad would never talk to me again if I pulled that shit. Remember brothermen, Sam Roberts is the worst one and it is not even close.
I'm pretty sure he called his dad first who told him to call 911. A truly pathetic family.