• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW peoples' ratios being a good indicator of funnyness?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I just cannot hate the guy, he just really seems like good dude, people like him really give life to the place, it's never boring with people like him around, i truly hope he's doing okay and gets his life back on track.
It’s really just substance abuse problems. Once NPA sobers up that bit will probably end. WK would have some funny incites on shit and some good stories, then night time rolled around. All of a sudden it’s “OMG guys!!!!! No way!!!!!!! Like totally!!!!!”. Dude couldn’t handle his fucking liquor. I tend to post like a faggot when I’m drunk too, not saying I’m much better. All of those people follow that pattern. Except FFBL. He just gets fucked up, texts Rick, then posts it. Doesn’t say a fucking word. Mans a legend.

G

It’s really just substance abuse problems. Once NPA sobers up that bit will probably end. WK would have some funny incites on shit and some good stories, then night time rolled around. All of a sudden it’s “OMG guys!!!!! No way!!!!!!! Like totally!!!!!”. Dude couldn’t handle his fucking liquor. I tend to post like a faggot when I’m drunk too, not saying I’m much better. All of those people follow that pattern. Except FFBL. He just gets fucked up, texts Rick, then posts it. Doesn’t say a fucking word. Mans a legend.

Wormkiller knows how to goof around, that's what i appreciate about him. Enough people take themselves too seriously already it's like a breath of fresh air to me.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I'm still flabbergasted he called his parole officer while drunk, being drunk when your not supposed to is one thing, but calling the one person who is not suppposed to find out is freaking hilarious.

He also told his parole officer he wanted to speak to his supervisor, and he did, it's just perfect.

How can you not love this guy?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I'm still flabbergasted he called his parole officer while drunk, being drunk when your not supposed to is one thing, but calling the one person who is not suppposed to find out is freaking hilarious.

He also told his parole officer he wanted to speak to his supervisor, and he did, it's just perfect.
You’re leaving out the threat of kicking his ass. That’s completely psychotic. Like I said, the dude can’t handle his liquor. He probably would be doing well in life if he didn’t drink. Could actually use that energy for something positive.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The only way he won’t be back is if he stops drinking and gets his life together. Even if he failed rehab and is back in the slammer, he’ll be back when he gets out. People post here for a reason. We’re fucking loser outcasts.
You don't think it's mentally healthy to spend so much time on this forum as we do, lol.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
My GIF not working, is my main concern... I might as well get the toe attachment ready.

Screenshot_20220514-212719_Samsung Internet.jpg

GIF-220514_214813.gif

Last edited: