WWAW peoples' ratios being a good indicator of funnyness?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
CBB78A74-5A1F-4ED9-A338-95596823AC5A.jpeg

Kneel before me, plebs.

G

View attachment 41719

Kneel before me, plebs.
If you don't mind what was your previous user name?

I feel like you just started becoming a regular poster like a month ago or so, but your reaction score indicates that you've been an all star stud for a while now?

P.s.

This thread has shown me that my post must suck because I'm seeing guys that I don't remember seeing post much, yet have twice as many ribs as myself.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
If you don't mind what was your previous user name?

I feel like you just started becoming a regular poster like a month ago or so, but your reaction score indicates that you've been an all star stud for a while now?

P.s.

This thread has shown me that my post must suck because I'm seeing guys that I don't remember seeing post much, yet have twice as many ribs as myself.
I was formerly known as JimsDentedHead.

IMO everyone here is pretty funny. On the old sub, you had to be, otherwise you'd be berated, mocked and shamed. That was a pretty tough room, as the professional comedians say. This place makes me laugh regularly, so I can't complain, but I sometimes really miss that endless tsunami of hilarity when the old sub was really in its prime. Look at me, getting all sentimental and faggy again. Sniff.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
IMO everyone here is pretty funny. On the old sub, you had to be, otherwise you'd be berated, mocked and shamed. That was a pretty tough room, as the professional comedians say. This place makes me laugh regularly, so I can't complain, but I sometimes really miss that endless tsunami of hilarity when the old sub was really in its prime. Look at me, getting all sentimental and faggy again. Sniff.
I just miss the layout of reddit *sniff* it just made it a fawkin hang. I don't mind this place though and am grateful for Quasi setting it up.

I just miss the layout of reddit *sniff* it just made it a fawkin hang. I don't mind this place though and am grateful for Quasi setting it up.
Oh yeah, I like it here. Lord knows I visit here enough. I don't participate in the Pat stuff, but I do laugh at it sometimes. I'm really more about the Opie, Anthony, Joe and Jimmy bashing, as well as the biting social commentary. And it's fun to type "fag" and "nigger" whenever I like.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Personally, I'm emotionally invested in this. If I can crack a 1:9, 1:10 reaction score, my self esteem would greatly improve.
I'd stop hitting on 5's and 6's at the bar and maybe move up to hard sevens.
I'll wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and say "jackmehoff, you did it. you're a power user. you have respect."
maybe I'll even host a family dinner so we can all clink champagne glasses and celebrate.

but let me show you what im waxing about:

some bad ratios

View attachment 41556View attachment 41558View attachment 41560View attachment 41561

Some good ones

View attachment 41562View attachment 41559View attachment 41557View attachment 41563

I can only pray I reach this apex:

View attachment 41565View attachment 41566
Felony use of illegally stolen onaforums profile pictures.