WWAW Patreeky being the top poster

G

Stop acting like a scorned lover, this womanly behaviour is embarrassing as fuck.

Nice vagina, stupid.
Is it more or less womanly than being sent to weinerville by Dan and leaving the boards for a while?

More or less womanly than trying to go into your DMs and deleting your hate obsession with Dan?

More or less womanly than jumping in for Patreeky who's perfectly capable of having an online argument on his own with some jamoke in America he will never meet?

I'm just trying to gauge my womanliness. Womanly behavior like sitting down when I pee? 🤔 I mean you know all about that being in the chair and everything. Do you do that thing where you lift a chain and sit yourself on the toilet or do you just go directly into a bag? I've always wondered that.

G

You know Lawless and Ricci hosted SNL in back-to-back seasons? Both in the Colin Quinn Weekend Update era.

F5A2AB8F-DDA4-4E12-B68F-C8DF14640FE2.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Is it more or less womanly than being sent to weinerville by Dan and leaving the boards for a while?

More or less womanly than trying to go into your DMs and deleting your hate obsession with Dan?

More or less womanly than jumping in for Patreeky who's perfectly capable of having an online argument on his own with some jamoke in America he will never meet?

I'm just trying to gauge my womanliness. Womanly behavior like sitting down when I pee? 🤔 I mean you know all about that being in the chair and everything. Do you do that thing where you lift a chain and sit yourself on the toilet or do you just go directly into a bag? I've always wondered that.
Writing fucking essays about it seems kinda womanly to me.

G

Delete your account, like you deleted your relationship with your son.
I just talked to my son two days ago. What the fuck are you on about?

You're reaching, Cakehorn. And I don't mean literally (get it? because you have to reach for everything being in the chair)

G

Dan’s a forgiving and understanding guy.

It’s hard to hold on to grudges when you’re living in a million dollar McMansion, closing deals and banging a 9/10 daily.
With behavior like this it's easy to see why Dan got under their skin. That's what I get for very stupidly defending Scandinavian boys.

You know my parents always told me never play den mother to Dutch boys, you'll only get your heart broke. I didn't realize what sage advice it was.