WWAW Patreeky being the top poster

G

No wonder you get along with Dan so well, you have turned into him, all those tranny cocks you've sucked over the years have turned your brain into mush.
Careful, you keep crying so hard about me calling into NPS and the spokes of your wheelchair are going to rust.

And furthermore who are you to tell anybody what a faggot move is? You 2 little dutchies weren't complaining when you had me play Daddy and fight Dan for you.

Of course you have to jump in (metaphorically speaking cuz your legs don't work) and run your mouth even though I didn't even think this was serious. Patreeky started talking shit so I was talking it back and seeing how far it would go.

I don't know where you fit into this equation, you nosey fuck. He's a big boy, let him finish what he started. I've got a feeling I'm going to have two sniveling Little Dutch apologies in my inbox sometime soon.

Now go post about fucking Xena because you're a one-trick pony and that's all you know how to do.

Screenshot_20230128-212708-878.png

G

Careful, you keep crying so hard about me calling into NPS and the spokes of your wheelchair are going to rust.

And furthermore who are you to tell anybody what a faggot move is? You 2 little dutchies weren't complaining when you had me play Daddy and fight Dan for you.

Of course you have to jump in (metaphorically speaking cuz your legs don't work) and run your mouth even though I didn't even think this was serious. Patreeky started talking shit so I was talking it back and seeing how far it would go.

I don't know where you fit into this equation, you nosey fuck. He's a big boy, let him finish what he started. I've got a feeling I'm going to have two sniveling Little Dutch apologies in my inbox sometime soon.

Now go post about fucking Xena because you're a one-trick pony and that's all you know how to do.

View attachment 96573

I actually can’t be bothered to argue, but i’m going to entertain this retardation. Please explain to me how did i start this? I csn’t remember, lol.

G

I actually can’t be bothered to argue, but i’m going to entertain this retardation. Please explain to me how did i start this? I csn’t remember, lol.
Go back and look at the beginning of the thread. I was good-naturedly giving you a hard time for liking BBC, then you motherfucked the alliance so I jokingly said you were dead to me. At one point I even posted the Kenny Omega face but you kept going.

TBH I thought we were doing a bit until about 20 minutes ago.

G

Go back and look at the beginning of the thread. I was good-naturedly giving you a hard time for liking BBC, then you motherfucked the alliance so I jokingly said you were dead to me. At one point I even posted the Kenny Omega face but you kept going.

TBH I thought we were doing a bit until about 20 minutes ago.

It’s just a bit, brooo! It stopped being a bit when you passive aggressively post DM’s

:dm_md:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

View attachment 96573
Lol, i have been going after Dan for more than half a year now, faggot, you might not remember because you fucked up your parole and where away for months, just like you have fucked up everything else in your life.

How's your kid doing, the one you are not allowed to see because you are a failure of a father.

You said you wanna go, let's go motherfucker.

G

Lol, i have been going after Dan for more than half a year now, faggot, you might not remember because you fucked up your parole and where away for months, just like you have fucked up everything else in your life.

How's your kid doing, the one you are not allowed to see because you are a failure of a father.
Nice, didn’t know the big tough guy that ran away from Norton in real life has something in common with Pat. Too funny

G

It’s just a bit, broooo! Yuck.

:dm_md:
Okay well if you were serious then I don't know what to tell you. We were being so childish back and forth I didn't even realize there was a problem.

I think you're upset cuz I posted that screenshot of you apologizing to me in my DMs for not going on the show. Maybe that was a little too far but you got to admit it was funny 🤷

Do you want me to apologize for the screenshot Patreeky? Cause I will if it'll make you feel better.

G

You said you wanna go, let's go motherfucker.
I don't see my kid because he lives in Arizona and he's a grown adult. Nice try with the low blow attempt (although I imagine every blow is low from you because you can only hit people in the legs given the chair restrictions)

And I didn't blow my parole I just didn't come on for a while. I didn't sulk and have a cry and rage quit the board like you did. You remember that buddy? You remember when Dan made you leave for a while? 😊

G

Okay well if you were serious then I don't know what to tell you. We were being so childish back and forth I didn't even realize there was a problem.

I think you're upset cuz I posted that screenshot of you apologizing to me in my DMs for not going on the show. Maybe that was a little too far but you got to admit it was funny 🤷

Do you want me to apologize for the screenshot Patreeky? Cause I will if it'll make you feel better.

You can blow me, how do you like them apples? Fuck you. Hope Dan treats you better than we did.

G

Talking about sniveling faggots.

View attachment 96582
Shit, and I would have gotten away with it too had I not posted it in off topic where everybody could see it.

As I recall that was a thread that I made because you were butt hurt that I went on NPS and you were being passive aggressive. Then you DMed me. I made a bunch of jokes about having gay sex with you but if I recall you raged about how much you hate Dan.

See Cakehorn, that's the thing about retroactively going back and deleting something... You can still see the original quoted post in my responses.

Screenshot_20230218-195140-020.png

You hate a man you've never met with a passion of a thousand suns? That's healthy lol.

Screenshot_20230218-195205-121.png

Aw, you don't like your goofy Dutch accent either. That's cute.

See unlike you I stand by what I say I don't delete my shit like a coward.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Shit, and I would have gotten away with it too had I not posted it in off topic where everybody could see it.

As I recall that was a thread that I made because you were butt hurt that I went on NPS and you were being passive aggressive. Then you DMed me. I made a bunch of jokes about having gay sex with you but if I recall you raged about how much you hate Dan.

See Cakehorn, that's the thing about retroactively going back and deleting something... You can still see the original quoted post in my responses.

View attachment 96584

You hate a man you've never met with a passion of a thousand suns? That's healthy lol.

View attachment 96585

Aw, you don't like your goofy Dutch accent either. That's cute.

See unlike you I stand by what I say I don't delete my shit like a coward.
Lol, keep seething.