WWAW Panic Attacks?

Toast

You know I traced back a bunch of my recurring nightmares to kids movies.

There's a scene in ernest scared stupid where he puts a doll through some gears when he's stuck in a garbage truck. I had nightmares as a kid I was stuck in gears and woke up screaming with night terrors.

Rewatched ernest scared stupid recently and was like holy fawk...
That troll terrified me as a kid.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
This should tell you something. I knew a guy at school who this would happen to. Eventually he went psychotic. Last I heard he'd moved back in with his parents after a lengthy spell in a psychiatric hospital. You should stop smoking if it does that to you.

Yeah, i don't smoke weed tbh.. i just try a joint every couple of years and realise that i can't smoke it anymore lol. What happens to me in regards to weed is actually very common, a lot of people with anxiety problems can't smoke it or they get bad panic attacks. Also, it sounds like that guy you knew had some underlying issues that were brought to the surface by smoking weed.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Not full blown panic attacks but a pretty constant level of anxiety for most of my life. Got worse during the years I was abusing amphetamines. I dropped those a few months ago and it's improved somewhat. Ironically enough it was helpful having some of the things I was terrified of happening (parents dead, heartbreak, etc,etc) come true.

G

Brain-On-Drugs-poster-1987-public-service-announcements-32420051-1755-2854.jpg

I’m starving now, Earl we got any scrambled eggs in the back?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Not full blown panic attacks but a pretty constant level of anxiety for most of my life. Got worse during the years I was abusing amphetamines. I dropped those a few months ago and it's improved somewhat. Ironically enough it was helpful having some of the things I was terrified of happening (parents dead, heartbreak, etc,etc) come true.

Yeah man, stimulants turn you into a jitterbug lol.. i know a few people who snort coke all the time :brothaman_sm: who ended up becoming paranoid messes. I've never been into stimulants so i am lucky really, i only smoked weed for the most part.