WWAW Panic Attacks?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I suffered from night terrors for a long time. Waking up in a panic whilst screaming. Don’t know it that’s a form of a panic attack.

Jokes aside, i have never had that. But i get bad panic attacks where i feel like i'm dying/going insane lol.. depersonalisation comes along with it, scary shit man. I only get them if i smoke pot and they linger for a few months before i get back to normal.

G

Jokes aside, i have never had that. But i get bad panic attacks where i feel like i'm dying/going insane lol.. depersonalisation comes along with it, scary shit man. I only get them if i smoke pot and they linger for a few months before i get back to normal.

I recognise this. Especially after a bad trip i once had. I thought i had altered my mind forever and would never snap out of it. Scary shit.

Yes whenever I see this

31F55EC6-4E75-4D18-8F5E-49A146D13322.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

I had a horrible one this year but rarely get them now. Used to get them a lot growing up.

I hadn't had one for over 2 years, but smoked a joint back in June and i ended up pacing around in my back garden at 4am hyperventilating lol. If i stay away from weed i'm fine. Still it's been over 4 months and my lingering anxiety hasn't gone completely, got to taper off diazepam soon too which will be gay.

G

I had no idea what this was a reference too, so i looked it up. I can't believe i forgot about that scene lol.
In all seriousness, you've gotta figure out the root cause of the attacks to solve them. I'm prone to over-analyzing things and reactionary thinking, so I'm constantly trying to be self-aware to notice my own behaviors and how I can improve them. It is in fact, a tough one man.

G

I hadn't had one for over 2 years, but smoked a joint back in June and i ended up pacing around in my back garden at 4am hyperventilating lol. If i stay away from weed i'm fine. Still it's been over 4 months and my lingering anxiety hasn't gone completely, got to taper off diazepam soon too which will be gay.
Get off the benzos, dude. They're doing you no favors.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Is pacing back and forth hyperventilating an anxiety attack?
If so, I think I had an unending one that lasted 4 straight years and the only remedy was Patposting

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

In all seriousness, you've gotta figure out the root cause of the attacks to solve them. I'm prone to over-analyzing things and reactionary thinking, so I'm constantly trying to be self-aware to notice my own behaviors and how I can improve them. It is in fact, a tough one man.

I know brotherman, i'm fine if i don't smoke bud though, i think any feeling of intoxication makes me panic now which is odd as i used to be a full blown pothead for like 14 years or something... and in regards to the benzos, i have only been taking them daily since my panic came back.. i'm only on 4.5mg a night too, which is a small amount that will be relatively easy and safe to taper off.