WWAW Oliver Anthony?

Nah you know what let me take this a step further;

why all of a sudden does he not worry about "minors on an island" anymore? That's a really specific thing to want everyone to not care about after an entire summers worth of "Hollywood kikes are trying to bury the important human trafficking movie!"

G

Look we've all sat here all year and watched this "Hollywood kikes try to bury Sound of Freedom! What do (((they))) fear?!" "BASED rapper's Let's Go Brandon hit dethrones Adele!" shit. For whatever use they think it is, "the common man takes a stand against those people who think they run shit!

"You don't think it's possible red blooded Americans are just tired of kike treachery and are supporting a based Patriot speaking out against it?!"

No.

View attachment 143216
So somebody wants to make some money and they're doing so by marketing their product. We're through the looking glass here people. They're putting songs on the YouTube and making the fricking RUBES DANCE

So somebody wants to make some money and they're doing so by marketing their product. We're through the looking glass here people. They're putting songs on the YouTube and making the fricking RUBES DANCE
So my initial point was correct, and you're just sperging out about the point you now realize was valid.

"They're clearly actively promoting this shit and trying to make it look 'viral"
"BUT WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! A-and even if they did..."

Calm down, queer.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
1692280155606.png

I wonder what his secret could be- I haven't read anything about it here at all

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Wow you mean a guy who came out of nowhere to get tens of millions of views on social media was yet another plant by kikes? What a shocker. Just unbelievable that he didn't get massive mainstream coverage by jewish run media companies completely on his own without being astroturfed for other reasons. We are all flabbergasted.

So we have one faggy low budget 'viral' video. And now endless news pieces about diversity and shitskins being mass imported into America. Who would have seen this one coming at all?