WWAW Oliver Anthony?

Everything has to be part of this gay fucking culture war now.
My nigger, it is literally a song about culture war.

Man can sing his ass off, to be sure. That said, this shit is beyond astroturfed. I listened to it once, liked it, then prompty forgot about it. It's been recommended on my YouTube moble every time I've opened it ever since. Like it's just pinned there or something. Shit I actively listen to all the time doesn't do that, but this song is. He's a plant, even if he's genuinely talented.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Is this your first non-retarded person post in 5 months?

hold the phone
1692241246044.png

G

My nigger, it is literally a song about culture war.

Man can sing his ass off, to be sure. That said, this shit is beyond astroturfed. I listened to it once, liked it, then prompty forgot about it. It's been recommended on my YouTube moble every time I've opened it ever since. Like it's just pinned there or something. Shit I actively listen to all the time doesn't do that, but this song is. He's a plant, even if he's genuinely talented.
How is anybody supposed to express any sort of grievance if mopes like you are just going to run out and howl about astro-turfing and being a plant? What's the endgame with somebody pushing this guy? They're trying to trick me into listening to a good song? What a bunch of kike schemers.

How is anybody supposed to express any sort of grievance if mopes like you are just going to run out and howl about astro-turfing and being a plant? What's the endgame with somebody pushing this guy? They're trying to trick me into listening to a good song? What a bunch of kike schemers.
Nah on second thought you're right, it has 16 million views completely legitimately and my YouTube just happened to fuck up. This specific song is showing up all those industry kikes and their jungle jams because it's that good.

Why? Why are they doing this?
Look we've all sat here all year and watched this "Hollywood kikes try to bury Sound of Freedom! What do (((they))) fear?!" "BASED rapper's Let's Go Brandon hit dethrones Adele!" shit. For whatever use they think it is, "the common man takes a stand against those people who think they run shit!

"You don't think it's possible red blooded Americans are just tired of kike treachery and are supporting a based Patriot speaking out against it?!"

No.

1692243190795.png