WWAW men without beards being weak faggots?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Scissors, comb and a straight edge.
And maybe, just a few drops of beard oil with essence of cedarwood and peppermint.
What kinda ethnic fag are ya?
945C719C-8C2F-44C6-8C48-01360327CF8E.jpeg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I grow depression beards.
You are unique, your situation is singular. Whatever your situation may be, it’s truly individual. No one can understand exactly what you are going through. However, I can attest to the fact that you are not alone. I take my “mod hat” off and tell you this from my heart.

Many have posted on this sub with Suicidal Tendencies (great band by the way, you should check them out for some major punk rock petrol) - with those dark posts come something else. Conclusion.

Not once has that conclusion been the end of a life. It’s always been, wake up the next morning with heaps of regret.

Suicide isn’t painless when you leave anyone in pain.

Suicide helpline UK 0800 689 5652

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I look like a mix between Bobby Hill and full schitzo Syd Barrett without mine so I can't get rid of it. I sneezed while shaving a few years back and had to shave it all off since I looked silly with a goatee. My 3-year-old son didn't talk to me for a week and was definitely judging me.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
You are unique, your situation is singular. Whatever your situation may be, it’s truly individual. No one can understand exactly what you are going through. However, I can attest to the fact that you are not alone. I take my “mod hat” off and tell you this from my heart.

Many have posted on this sub with Suicidal Tendencies (great band by the way, you should check them out for some major punk rock petrol) - with those dark posts come something else. Conclusion.

Not once has that conclusion been the end of a life. It’s always been, wake up the next morning with heaps of regret.

Suicide isn’t painless when you leave anyone in pain.

Suicide helpline UK 0800 689 5652
Thanks. I live in America and will be charged a fortune to call the UK to talk to some fella from Birmingham.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I hate when guys make having a beard a personality trait. I used to work with a guy who wore beard related t-shirts everyday. One of them said if your boyfriend doesn't have a beard he's your girlfriend. Mega cringe.
I'm white, but am hairy like an Armenian cab driver and have a heavy beard.

I've come back from a short vacation with a full beard and dudes at the office have complimented me on how quickly I grew it.

And then I just randomly shave it off because, who cares? I have a friend from college who is a "beard guy" and he always freaks out when I shave because it actually took him about 6 months to grow what looks almost like a full beard. The length covers up the patchy spots.

Tl;Dr -- Yes, it's a cringe and gay subculture. You're seeing some of it coming out in this thread, actually.