WWAW men without beards being weak faggots?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
My beard is very kimbo slice like. I’d probably look better without it but I’d feel like a fag. Make of that what you will.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You sound a lot like Jack Murphy.

1_ttRBbGvNWygr3YCKZ5oWaQ.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I grow legit Joe Dirt facial hair. It just comes in all white trashy on it's own like that. I have to shave every day. It's all good though because I have a great jawline. I've punched out plenty of chinless pussies with beards too. One of the gayest things I've ever done in a fight is hold onto a guy by his long ass beard while I punched him in the face. You grab someone by the hair and you're a hair pulling faggot. You grab someone by the beard and no one gives you any shit for it.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I hate when guys make having a beard a personality trait. I used to work with a guy who wore beard related t-shirts everyday. One of them said if your boyfriend doesn't have a beard he's your girlfriend. Mega cringe.
How do these fags clean all that cum out of their beards, do they apply a essence of cedarwood and peppermint?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I’ve had mine for so long that when I do shave with a razor and go out in public I get this feeling like something’s missing, like I didn’t wear pants or something. Beardless faggots be jealous n shit of our purified male essence. They want to steal our precious bodily fluids.