WWAW Limp Bizkit

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I was a session guitarist in college and it wasn't the kind of band I ever expected to get into but when I went to live in Japan for a couple of years back in the day Significant Other became one of my soundtracks for whatever reason. I still have fond memories of walking through Harajuku and listening to that album and meeting a lot of different people who were into it just from looking for something that made them feel alive after the whole Green Day/Offspring/Nickelback/Creed etc. era of utter shit rock music.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I did it all for the nookie so you can take that cookie and stick it up your yeah

I remember my brother buying their CD at a “get this” a music store Hahaha holy shit remember those
Better times. I remember hanging outside HMV with Method Man and Raekwon smoking blunts once just because they were there. Nobody will ever have that kind of experience again.

I was walking out of an LA fitness at like 9 about three years ago and could hear some wigger nonsense being blasted from the small venue across the street when it hit me that this faggot shit I'm hearing sounds like Fred durst. Looked em up and holy shit it was them. Imagine trying to sound like a young wigger in your 40s and 50s. One of the most embarrassing bands of all time

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Re-Arranged
My Way
Break Stuff

Other than that they were an embarrassing moment in American history
It was weird with them, they blew up from that cover of Faith, we’re at the right place / right time with rap rock (or nu metal) in that 98-02 era of music then by 04 we’re considered a joke but I guess eventually the most “hated band” became Creed (people forget how massive they were for a short time) or Nickleback and Limp somehow was off the hook. I’d love to know how many Red NY Yankees hats were sold thanks to Fred Durst. Now they’re considered dad rock with Korn and the others.