WWAW Limp Bizkit

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I only really liked Significant Other. Chocolate Starfish had some good stuff but was inconstant, and I haven't really looked into anything after the one with Behind Blue Eyes on it. Supposedly everything since Wes Borland came back is supposed to be quite good, but I can't be bothered.

Re-arranged is PFG though.

I dont go back and relisten to Chocolate Starfish for a reason, its a silly kids album purely. I do go back to Significant and 3 dollar bill a lot. They have some actual good shit in there.

How good is this fucking song?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I only really liked Significant Other. Chocolate Starfish had some good stuff but was inconstant, and I haven't really looked into anything after the one with Behind Blue Eyes on it. Supposedly everything since Wes Borland came back is supposed to be quite good, but I can't be bothered.

Re-arranged is PFG though.

Re arranged is their best track imo and I fuck with chocolate starfish harder than all their other albums. Boiler the 7 minute track off csf is underrated too.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
They don't do much for me, unless he's rocking this get up

images

G

I was going to make this thread but figured there already was one. Were running out of shit.

I cant believe how popular they used to be. Were people cooler or more embarrasing in 1999? Can make an arguement for both.