WWAW Jordan Peterson crying on TV for his incel brethren?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
"Waaaaaa I can't get any pussy Waaaaaa this is women's fault waaaaaaa"
Literally just be a funny person who can have a conversation and have anything that makes you mildly interesting. Hobbies don’t include jerking your dick to a phone or scrolling social media. Go outside, faggot. Read something from an actual book.

Try not to be a fat pig and turn to drugs / alcohol to solve your problems. Have a decent job.

You’ll have a chick and be miserable in no time.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
WTF does

WWAW mean???​

Found him!
8CD488D2-632A-4032-A545-BA7A6F29DD9C.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
say what you want, but Patrice helped more people get laid than Jordan Peterpuffer
Neither of them helped anyone with women. And Juden Peterstein had his own kids, allegedly. Patrice could not even get his own dick hard.
if elliot rogers listened to some patrice, he could have gotten laid
Elliot Roger was the son of the producer of the Hunger Games movies. There is video footage of him walking the red carpet that all of the main actors and actresses walked. NOTHING could get a goblin gook like him laid with normal health young college girls. He needed to either get a hooker or work for his father making movies and get some low level actress.

He had the combinations of being short, ugly, and psychotic. A triple threat of horrific physical and character traits. Suicide was his best option. And would have improved society considerably. That being said his manifesto he made whilst sitting in his car is funnier than any standup act I have seen in the last three decades (excluding Kramer of course).

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Getting laid is piss easy. Get a decent job, dress well, shower, groom, and don't be a retard. You'll draw the attention of at least one woman, and then all you need to do is approach her and try to have nice conversation - i.e. get to know the bitch, make her open up, make her laugh and smile, etc.

Bonus tip: get off the internet, go outside, and fucking try to enjoy yourself regardless of whether you get pussy or not. People like being around people who know how to enjoy themselves. Weird concept, I know, but it works.

With that said, some men are just absolutely fucked. No amount of "inner work" can help some these hopeless romantics. I don't know what to advise other than hookers, and maybe a blow up doll.

Truth be told, I do feel for these incels. It must be tough being unfuckable and not having the experience or knowledge to understand that sex with women isn't everything. But so many of these men have unrealistic expectations of women, sex, relationships, like nutting in a girl will bring about some sort of blissful moment of ecstasy. Incels are generally so autistic that they can't separate reality from whatever shit they saw in Hollywood film. It's all very gay.

While you're here, pick up my book wherever books are sold.

1664477238700.png

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Neither of them helped anyone with women. And Juden Peterstein had his own kids, allegedly. Patrice could not even get his own dick hard.

Elliot Roger was the son of the producer of the Hunger Games movies. There is video footage of him walking the red carpet that all of the main actors and actresses walked. NOTHING could get a goblin gook like him laid with normal health young college girls. He needed to either get a hooker or work for his father making movies and get some low level actress.

He had the combinations of being short, ugly, and psychotic. A triple threat of horrific physical and character traits. Suicide was his best option. And would have improved society considerably. That being said his manifesto he made whilst sitting in his car is funnier than any standup act I have seen in the last three decades (excluding Kramer of course).
There used to be a fake movie trailer on YouTube that used his clips to walking on sunshine that was PFG. I was gonna post it but I can’t find it. I think I might remake it

Edit: nvm, found it

G

say what you want, but Patrice helped more people get laid than Jordan Peterpuffer

Yea, i heard black phillip when i was in my late teens and it helped me with the quantity of women, not necessarily quality lol.
They are so fucking dumb you can say literally anything ti start a conversation and as long as you hold your frame and have confidence you’ll get laid

Getting laid is piss easy.
I dont think getting laid is the problem, anybody can fuck a fugly 5/10 bitch with flapjack tits.
But everyone wants the 9/10 “qt waifu” , when those girls are getting 100+ messages and matches a day on tiktok insta and dating apps.
20 years ago the only way to meet guys would be if they got approached in real life

The dynamic is absolutely fucked up and it’s only gonna get worse. Completely unnatural

G

That’s a cheap shot and you know it
Everyone knows that you don’t have to have experience or demonstrate what you know to be knowledgeable
IE it’s agreed upon in the baseball circle that derek jeter is clueless on teaching hitting even though his credentials are crazy.
Same with phil helmuth and poker.

Patrice was a fat fuck with a limp dick and a cuck for his wifes kid but 90% of what he said with relationships is invaluable to the under 21 “incels” today
They put women on a pedestal like you did in your elliot rodgers post when in reality they’re just dumb bitches and are a dime a dozen

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Yea, i heard black phillip when i was in my late teens and it helped me with the quantity of women, not necessarily quality lol.
They are so fucking dumb you can say literally anything ti start a conversation and as long as you hold your frame and have confidence you’ll get laid

I dont think getting laid is the problem, anybody can fuck a fugly 5/10 bitch with flapjack tits.
But everyone wants the 9/10 “qt waifu” , when those girls are getting 100+ messages and matches a day on tiktok insta and dating apps.
20 years ago the only way to meet guys would be if they got approached in real life

The dynamic is absolutely fucked up and it’s only gonna get worse. Completely unnatural

You could meet people in real life and not worry about their inbox. Parasocial relationships have turned so many people retarded in so many different ways.

G

You could meet people in real life and not worry about their inbox. Parasocial relationships have turned so many people retarded in so many different ways.

yea but it never ends.
A few months ago i was on a 3rd/4th date with a 25 yo chick and we were "cuddling" after sex at her place, the part where she lays on your chest and your supposed to talk about deep shit man fawkin pot tawk... and she had nothing to say, just scrolling tiktok with that stupid nigger rap music changing every 5 seconds, i got up and left NEVER TO RETURN :image_9250:
women under 40 are addicted to their phones, and most guys too, it's a real fawkin problem. just consoooming bullshit all day
hard to be bullish on interpersonal relationships the next decade

hikomow633

yea but it never ends.
A few months ago i was on a 3rd/4th date with a 25 yo chick and we were "cuddling" after sex at her place, the part where she lays on your chest and your supposed to talk about deep shit man fawkin pot tawk... and she had nothing to say, just scrolling tiktok with that stupid nigger rap music changing every 5 seconds, i got up and left NEVER TO RETURN :image_9250:
women under 40 are addicted to their phones, and most guys too, it's a real fawkin problem. just consoooming bullshit all day
hard to be bullish on interpersonal relationships the next decade

It's all about the social media UPCUMMIES, they've replaced dopamine rewards in real life. All dispensed by an algorithm finely tuned by some techberg .