WWAW Jordan Peterson crying on TV for his incel brethren?

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
I'm only funny, reasonably intelligent, never been fat, can play a guitar and I'm capable of carrying on a conversation and I can get laid. What's their problem?
People love being told their problems are someone else’s fault. I think it’s a vicious circle. Some guys are a little weird in highschool, can’t figure shit out so they google how to get laid and they get pipelined to grifting faggots like this telling them “it’s not your fault, it’s actually the harlots who wear lipstick to simulate sexual arousal to deceive you!!!”

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
“Clean your room, warsh your penis”

Does anyone have the old vocaroo link of Jordan Peterson as Joe Cumia? That made a brotherman’s ribs hurt
Clean your room!
C7E0AC5A-E766-4537-BF26-6AF1E8F8EEB5.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I liked him in the beginning. It was interesting to hear someone with an academic background explain the Old Testament, instead of a Bible thumping retard.

What he went through in Russia to beat his benzo addition completely fucked up his brain.

G

Remember that Elliot Rodger faggot? His gay manifesto was full of stories of him never approaching girls, walking near them and then later being indignant that they hadn't been wowed by a half chink manlet and asked for his number. Nigga, good looking Chads like I used to be even had to make the first move most of the time. That's the way it should be too.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I'm not sure I've seen an interview with this guy in the last couple of years where he hasn't made himself start crying at some point during it. He cried on his last Rogan appearance just by talking about music ffs.

I know he's an emotional guy but Jesus Christ, pull yourself together man.