• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Halloween movies?

G

Oh and since some of you mentioned the series, The Conjuring 2 is the best one. That is a great movie. Most bigger budget major studio horror movies do fuck-all for me anymore, but that one really got to me for some reason. The kid actress-

611ac1bb941e153c3b3ade05aa81031f.jpg

-She's 19 now, Paul.

Anyway, she was great in that one.

Watched "Climax" last night. Not really a horror movie, but it's fucked up and I keep find myself thinking about it when my mind wanders. If you find your October going more of a Lynch/Croenenberg than Wes Craven direction, it might be worth adding to the mix.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Oh and since some of you mentioned the series, The Conjuring 2 is the best one. That is a great movie. Most bigger budget major studio horror movies do fuck-all for me anymore, but that one really got to me for some reason. The kid actress-

View attachment 68880

-She's 19 now, Paul.

Anyway, she was great in that one.
That movie was unexpectedly fucking great for me. The guy in the chair and the crooked man parts were genuinely creepier than fuck.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Rosemary's Baby, Texas Chainsaw, Halloween, Nightmare 1 and 3, Misery, Scream, Martyrs (Fr), Kill List, Hereditary, Midsommar.
Killin it today wit da list for us. Martyrs is actually just a good film. It’s almost sad that it gets relegated to the horror stigma. It’s one of the few horror movies that I actually consider well written.

G

Killin it today wit da list for us. Martyrs is actually just a good film. It’s almost sad that it gets relegated to the horror stigma. It’s one of the few horror movies that I actually consider well written.
It left me feeling genuinely devastated. In a good way.