WWAW great live performances

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
So beautiful in it’s ‘simplicity’, Brian Wilson is a pure soul 🙏🏻
Agreed. And Brian was so much more than ‘simple’. Pet Sounds is an absolute American masterpiece. Songs like Caroline No and God Only Knows. It’s one of a very few albums that I consider to be truly perfect, start to finish and our only competition to the Beatles. Many years later, Paul McCartney said something like “God Only Knows’’ is his favorite ever song.

G

Agreed. And Brian was so much more than ‘simple’. Pet Sounds is an absolute American masterpiece. Songs like Caroline No and God Only Knows. It’s one of a very few albums that I consider to be truly perfect, start to finish and our only competition to the Beatles. Many years later, Paul McCartney said something like “God Only Knows’’ is his favorite ever song.

didn’t mean simplicity like it’s a simple thing they’do, sometimes less is more. Pet sounds truly is amazing when you listen to it with really great headphones, it’s hard to miss the great nuances. The dude was a visionary.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

[MEDIA=youtube]h8iNuxRpi8I[/MEDIA]

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I didn’t mean simplicity like it’s a simple thing they’do, sometimes less is more. Pet sounds truly is amazing when you listen to it with really great headphones, it’s hard to miss the great nuances. The dude was a visionary.
I understood what you meant. I probably misspoke, myself.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
didn’t mean simplicity like it’s a simple thing they’do, sometimes less is more. Pet sounds truly is amazing when you listen to it with really great headphones, it’s hard to miss the great nuances. The dude was a visionary.

I like "Summer Days...and Summer Nights!"

I's got Girl Don't Tell Me and Let Him Run Wild

Queen get lots of praise for their live aid set but this blows it out the water in terms of performance for me. Even the drummers backing vocals, especially later on, are fantastic