WWAW Elisa Jordana getting investigated by the IRS for her shady operations?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
"our site"... this coprophile, lol (this...this is all he has)
GetChalkedUp exposed your pathetic internet life. You have nothing but your shitty refurbished computer, your shitty 2006 dodge hatchback, and a tiny hand-me-down home. You spend more time here than me, no one cares about your arabic youtube channel.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
GetChalkedUp exposed your pathetic internet life. You have nothing but your shitty refurbished computer, your shitty 2006 dodge hatchback, and a tiny hand-me-down home. You spend more time here than me, no one cares about your arabic youtube channel.
What are you talking about...the guy is a schizo. You're a pathetic coprophile.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I still don't understand who her show is for or who would tune in or why. It is like a parody of late 90s public access except not funny or interesting.
She was annoying as fuck when she was “Benny’s girlfriend.” I can’t even imagine paying attention to her 10 years later.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s news to me considering she was kicked out of Cobra Starship and was heavily featured on the Stern Show. I’m annoyed with myself that I even know that much information.
They even made her a writer for a time on the Stern show - explains why the show went to shit and keeps getting worse.

They also had her on parody bits and even sang back up when they had William Shatner record “Silver Nickels and Golden Dimes”