WWAW Elisa Jordana getting investigated by the IRS for her shady operations?

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
She is into the weirdest guys...she simped hard for this (((Spaniard))) and then stole his audience...he hates her now of course.

That's cool, but has she ever been busted fucking anyone? This is important! If she's fucking "Fan's" out of love and slutness that's one thing, but if she's collecting checks and time from lonely men without fucking them that's something else...

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
That's cool, but has she ever been busted fucking anyone? This is important! If she's fucking "Fan's" out of love and slutness that's one thing, but if she's collecting checks and time from lonely men without fucking them that's something else...
She always ends her livestreams before heading into her condo. She's weird af man..she definitely has dog fucking seshs

NewJersey.gov

Do you think you were ever close to gifting her your BBC brotherman????
She's a high level (((warlock))) she did more effects on me than vice versa for sure (nothing haram) but she definitely made me invest my time on and was entertained by her...and I yearned so much for her approval (simping) in a "I'm funny too" sense, I can give input! "Mod me!")...and no, she is racist af, she only fucks j's (The guy from Starship Commando or whatever her band was, Benji, Captain Content), her guests are mostly j's...etc.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
She's a high level (((warlock))) she did more effects on me than vice versa for sure (nothing haram but she definitely made me invest my time on and was entertained by her)...and no, she is racist af, she fucks j's her guests are mostly j's...etc.
Fucking jew broads! To be fair though most of those interracial cuck videos are jew couples larping as white, so I'm shocked she isn't slamming BBC every night while exclaiming "THIS IS THE WAY WHITE MEN!"

NewJersey.gov

(Boq has) "No effect on their lives":

lllll.png