WWAW Dan being a poser

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
According to the American Fan, your first post-Reddit Farm was what he described as a "Geocities-equivalent website" that he said was a mess to navigate.

But maybe he was just stupid.
He’s a fan of you, so of course he’s stupid. The site did suck ass though. This place work pretty good.

I was only jokin bout that first part Ray.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
He’s a fan of you, so of course he’s stupid. The site did suck ass though. This place work pretty good.

I was only jokin bout that first part Ray.

Nah you weren't, but he's a good lad. I'm sure he can take the ribbing, like myself.

He's more of a frequenter of the other Farms periodically, anyway.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Nah you weren't, but he's a good lad. I'm sure he can take the ribbing, like myself.

He's more of a frequenter of the other Farms periodically, anyway.
Yeah when the board went down, I was reading the farms. Don’t like those faggots unless they’re shitting on deranged trannies. They’re only good at that because they’re also deranged trannies. So I don’t check out the pat board very often. I laughed when I saw him commenting on it. I was gonna reply to something he said but the faggot mods denied my account.

Nice story no one cares about, stupid.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Yeah when the board went down, I was reading the farms. Don’t like those faggots unless they’re shitting on deranged trannies. They’re only good at that because they’re also deranged trannies. So I don’t check out the pat board very often. I laughed when I saw him commenting on it. I was gonna reply to something he said but the faggot mods denied my account.

Nice story no one cares about, stupid.

Yeah, I busted his balls about the screen name. He admitted he fucked up, said it was supposed to be a Stiltskin mention but instead he blanked and made it way too obvious.

He's a super open-minded, sweetheart of a chap, it shocks me to this day how crazy and dark his sense of humor is in spite of that.

G

I'm waiting for the Saidit nostalgia posts

Sniff

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.09.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.10.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.10.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.19.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.19.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.19.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.20.06 PM.png