• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Dan being a poser

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
According to the American Fan, your first post-Reddit Farm was what he described as a "Geocities-equivalent website" that he said was a mess to navigate.

But maybe he was just stupid.
He’s a fan of you, so of course he’s stupid. The site did suck ass though. This place work pretty good.

I was only jokin bout that first part Ray.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
He’s a fan of you, so of course he’s stupid. The site did suck ass though. This place work pretty good.

I was only jokin bout that first part Ray.

Nah you weren't, but he's a good lad. I'm sure he can take the ribbing, like myself.

He's more of a frequenter of the other Farms periodically, anyway.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Nah you weren't, but he's a good lad. I'm sure he can take the ribbing, like myself.

He's more of a frequenter of the other Farms periodically, anyway.
Yeah when the board went down, I was reading the farms. Don’t like those faggots unless they’re shitting on deranged trannies. They’re only good at that because they’re also deranged trannies. So I don’t check out the pat board very often. I laughed when I saw him commenting on it. I was gonna reply to something he said but the faggot mods denied my account.

Nice story no one cares about, stupid.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Yeah when the board went down, I was reading the farms. Don’t like those faggots unless they’re shitting on deranged trannies. They’re only good at that because they’re also deranged trannies. So I don’t check out the pat board very often. I laughed when I saw him commenting on it. I was gonna reply to something he said but the faggot mods denied my account.

Nice story no one cares about, stupid.

Yeah, I busted his balls about the screen name. He admitted he fucked up, said it was supposed to be a Stiltskin mention but instead he blanked and made it way too obvious.

He's a super open-minded, sweetheart of a chap, it shocks me to this day how crazy and dark his sense of humor is in spite of that.

G

I'm waiting for the Saidit nostalgia posts

Sniff

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.09.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.10.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.10.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.19.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.19.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.19.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.20.06 PM.png