WWAW crying

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Movies make me tear up pretty easy when I'm by myself. Seeing little kids or really old people sad bums me out.

I also told the OG sub when I cried in front of a hot veterinarian when I had my dog put down. The consensus was that I was a bitch and I murdered my dog. There were AbeVigodasMurderedDog accounts that would tell me how much they hated their life as my dog and they were glad they were dead. We were funnier back then.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Movies make me tear up pretty easy when I'm by myself. Seeing little kids or really old people sad bums me out.

I also told the OG sub when I cried in front of a hot veterinarian when I had my dog put down. The consensus was that I was a bitch and I murdered my dog. There were AbeVigodasMurderedDog accounts that would tell me how much they hated their life as my dog and they were glad they were dead. We were funnier back then.
When I put my dog down in October I cried on the way out of the vet's office. Almost made it outside before I gave one of those double choke-sob-inhales. Right at the front desk, "Can I [sob, sob] go out this door?" with my voice going up an octave and shit...

And when my three-month old had heart surgery ("nice congenital heart problem, stupid") I cried. So gay.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Shane got to fuck Liz Hurley. She is still smokin. He gets the cocksman props.

Shes 56 and makes me leak the jacolate

It's incredible how well she's aged. Especially when you compare it to how women normally age...

images

ooof