WWAW crying

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Honest question mate. Did you think your dick actually looked good/impressive when you posted that picture? I'm not trying to insult you, I'm genuinely wondering.
No I literally couldn't get hard because of the speed and the intention was that it would disgust the forum members and cause drama. You now realise that I won.

I have considered pulling a Nikocado for the forum once or twice, but never had the courage to do it.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
@CuntFucker got annoyed at me for car crashing one of his comments a few months back, I like to imagine he cried after that.

1648666595863.jpeg

G

No I literally couldn't get hard because of the speed and the intention was that it would disgust the forum members and cause drama. You now realise that I won.

I have considered pulling a Nikocado for the forum once or twice, but never had the courage to do it.

Picsart_22-03-30_13-59-07-260.jpg

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
In recent years its been down to movies. The last time I shed a tear was before Xmas. My GF made me watch My Sisters Keeper.
download.jpeg.jpg

G

didnt even get misty for my uncles open casket, but this shit always gets me when im a little drank

[MEDIA=youtube]4hYogWu1Z-I[/MEDIA]

Seeing those old WW2 vets fight back tears in a documentary or whatever always gets me. If they actually cry it's not as affecting but there's something about an old man trying to maintain his composure and dignity that upsets me. That and the kyrie from Mozart's Mass in C minor.
Faawk, this just reminded me of one I saw years back that got me. It was a vet talking about how his buddy was the last guy some kraut mowed down with an MG right before he surrendered. He said he wanted to kill him so fucking bad but he wasn't allowed to and he actually showed the discipline not to, but he was still fucked up over it almost 60 years later.

G

Faawk, this just reminded me of one I saw years back that got me. It was a vet talking about how his buddy was the last guy some kraut mowed down with an MG right before he surrendered. He said he wanted to kill him so fucking bad but he wasn't allowed to and he actually showed the discipline not to, but he was still fucked up over it almost 60 years later.
Yeah, Geneva convention etc whatever. He would absolutely be OK by me in putting bullets in that "POW." Heat of battle and all that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Seeing those old WW2 vets fight back tears in a documentary or whatever always gets me. If they actually cry it's not as affecting but there's something about an old man trying to maintain his composure and dignity that upsets me. That and the kyrie from Mozart's Mass in C minor.
Besides the ending of the movie that makes me weep like baby this scene also does that.