• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW cigarettes?

G

Quit a couple years ago. They smell like total shit to me now. Kamel Red Lights used to smoke pretty good though.

vintage-kamel-red-lights-unopened_1_d2e82bcd3acd074e8a4457960f8076b1.jpg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Quit a couple years ago. They smell like total shit to me now. Kamel Red Smooths used to smoke pretty good though
You still get cravings brotherman, or do they go away? I've never even tried to quit. I'm trying to avoid doing the math on how much I've spent. That's what made my old man quit cold turkey in his 50s after 3 packs a day for 40 years.

G

You still get cravings brotherman, or do they go away? I've never even tried to quit. I'm trying to avoid doing the math on how much I've spent. That's what made my old man quit cold turkey in his 50s after 3 packs a day for 40 years.
I haven't had a craving in a long time. Probably not since a month or two after I stopped. I'd been smoking for 13 years prior. Quit smoking and drinking at the same time, actually.

G

Was it hard to give up drinking? I just did about two weeks ago and it FAWKIN sucks
I was a barely functional drunk. My life improved immediately after I stopped. It was kinda shitty at first, but to get slightly gay, I did a lot of introspection and dealt with a lot of shit I'd ignored over the years. I still get high occasionally though, the Cubester likes to take a baby hit from time to time.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I tried to get into them for awhile. Kept smoking them even though I didn't like it much. Then I smelt someone smoking cloves, which smelled like cinnamony goodness, so I tried those. Didn't take either. Later, was fucking this chick for awhile who was a smoker so would poof on hers so she didn't taste like garbage. They're not as good as they should be.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

I tried to get into them for awhile. Kept smoking them even though I didn't like it much. Then I smelt someone smoking cloves, which smelled like cinnamony goodness, so I tried those. Didn't take either. Later, was fucking this chick for awhile who was a smoker so would poof on hers so she didn't taste like garbage. They're not as good as they should be.
You're supposed to start when you're very young, and you smoke them to look cool until you end up with a life long addiction. I started at 11. The exception is people who can smoke once in a while or only smoke when they drink. Hate those people. Always asking for cigarettes.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Does anyone roll their own smokes? That's gotta be the healthiest/cheapest way right?
Yeah, there's an American site that sells pure tobacco leaves, so there's (ideally) no chemicals in the shit. Go google it, I don't fucking know.

I've been smoking since 17 and it rules, but it takes over your life too much. I'd have to have a change BEFORE quitting totally to make me quit totally, if that makes sense. Like, for instance, if I made sweet love to a Greek girl with big tits.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Yeah, there's an American site that sells pure tobacco leaves, so there's (ideally) no chemicals in the shit. Go google it, I don't fucking know.

lol I know it's possible, my father in law used to have that giant gunny sack and a tin plate with tar shit all over it. He quit for awhile and then started again smoking premade cigars or some shit. I haven't seen anyone roll any in years and I wonder if there's any young people doing it.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

I've been smoking since 17 and it rules, but it takes over your life too much. I'd have to have a change BEFORE quitting totally to make me quit totally, if that makes sense. Like, for instance, if I made sweet love to a Greek girl with big tits.
It really does fucking rule. I'm also pretty skeptical that it causes cancer. I don't have anything to back this up. Three of my grandparents had lung cancer but really that's their fawkin problem to be honest witchu.