WWAW Bobby Lee being a cuckold?

G

It was a bit of hyperbole, there are a few "others" around town. The chinks who run a Chinese restaurant have like 2 kids then there are maybe 2 hindu kids whose parents run the motel or some store, a Filipino kid or 2, probably health care working parents, and like 3 black kids who I assume are from mudshark mothers raised on farms with daddy issues that fucked some Jamaican farm hands and learned first hand about domestic abuse. So in total the 300 kid grade school has like 8-10 non white kids. It's really, really. white up here. Nothing like North Jersey, my old grade school is probably 5% white at this point

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
If it helps their relationship, I would be willing to have sex with Khalya.

The Untold Truth of Bobby Lee's Wife - Khalyla Kuhn's Wife - Khalyla Kuhn
Nice trash tats, stupid

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
IIRC this isn't the first time Bobby's been blackmailed about the stuff in his past. Dudes fucking sloppy keeping shit private.

I haven't watched Tigerbelly for a year or so now as it's filled with ads and reads every 2 minutes and the fake laughing and asslicking from Gilbert makes it a chore to listen to. But its been pretty obvious for a looong time Khalyla seems fed up and worn out with Bobby. Genuinely think she would have left him a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact he put her up in a multi-million dollar home and that Bobby's helping to kickstart her own career.

Just had a look on the Tigerbelly sub and there's this clip from the same podcast on there. After Khalyla outted Brendan Schaub for dipping his dirty dick everywhere, Schaub had a 'podcast friend' threaten to end Bobby's career and expose shit about him. That's got to be Joe Rogan, right?

Rogan is the only one in that clan of stupid with the clout to ruin nearly anybody. God, that feels wrong to even write out, that the meathead from Fear Factor has power over others, but he does.

It's disturbing how protective Joe is of Schlob. Got him into stand up, got him his special... He clearly cares about the redact, that's how the whole "You'd be surprised" intervention even happened.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
IIRC this isn't the first time Bobby's been blackmailed about the stuff in his past. Dudes fucking sloppy keeping shit private.

I haven't watched Tigerbelly for a year or so now as it's filled with ads and reads every 2 minutes and the fake laughing and asslicking from Gilbert makes it a chore to listen to. But its been pretty obvious for a looong time Khalyla seems fed up and worn out with Bobby. Genuinely think she would have left him a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact he put her up in a multi-million dollar home and that Bobby's helping to kickstart her own career.

Just had a look on the Tigerbelly sub and there's this clip from the same podcast on there. After Khalyla outted Brendan Schaub for dipping his dirty dick everywhere, Schaub had a 'podcast friend' threaten to end Bobby's career and expose shit about him. That's got to be Joe Rogan, right?

What kind of pull does 'Mo Rogan have in the business anymore?

EraGodless

Rogan is the only one in that clan of stupid with the clout to ruin nearly anybody. God, that feels wrong to even write out, that the meathead from Fear Factor has power over others, but he does.

It's disturbing how protective Joe is of Schlob. Got him into stand up, got him his special... He clearly cares about the redact, that's how the whole "You'd be surprised" intervention even happened.
Well, on Shaub's last appearance on the JRE podcast, Joe didn't know Brenda's kid's name or the stupid Thiccboi studio/brand. I think Rogan is trying to get Brenda out of his orbit--