WWAW Bobby Lee being a cuckold?

If it helps their relationship, I would be willing to have sex with Khalya.

The Untold Truth of Bobby Lee's Wife - Khalyla Kuhn

G

Aren't all chinks cucks by default. This video didn't go the way the slope who made it hoped.
[MEDIA=youtube]SGld2qRUV60[/MEDIA]
lol one of the comments was "I'm a westerner and I had no luck with ladies in Japan". That guy must be ugly as fuck coz I was drowning in pussy when over there, it was fucking crazy. Like I was a celebrity. Meanwhile over here they won't even fuckin' look at me!

It's fucking crazy and truly boggles my mind. Like, I know what an ugly asian chick looks like. I know what a hot asian chick looks like. Shouldn't asian women be able to tell the difference between a hot and ugly white guy? Why do they all think I'm fucking hot and wanted my instagram everywhere I went?

One of the reasons why I think I died of an overdose a few years ago and this is just some weird, nonsensical purgatory.

G

lol one of the comments was "I'm a westerner and I had no luck with ladies in Japan". That guy must be ugly as fuck coz I was drowning in pussy when over there, it was fucking crazy. Like I was a celebrity. Meanwhile over here they won't even fuckin' look at me!

It's fucking crazy and truly boggles my mind. Like, I know what an ugly asian chick looks like. I know what a hot asian chick looks like. Shouldn't asian women be able to tell the difference between a hot and ugly white guy? Why do they all think I'm fucking hot and wanted my instagram everywhere I went?

One of the reasons why I think I died of an overdose a few years ago and this is just some weird, nonsensical purgatory.
My mate Matt is a relatively decent looking guy and only like 5'9. He went to work in Japan on a gap year and said he literally had women stopping him on the street to take selfies with him. The fact that he has blue eyes and a jawline made him a movie star over there.

G

If your order always takes a longer time than others at an Asian takeout, this is why. I get treated like shit by Asian guys.
I just assume they all fucking hate me because I'm white. I remember I was dating an asian chick and it was a picture of us together on my phone wallpaper. And an asian guy I was friends with glanced at it once and pretty much never talked to me again.

It must be fucked for them though. Like if white women everywhere really did wanna fuck every black guy or something.

G

The psyche of losing a civilizational war. These arent the "Japanese" But basically their ghosts. I really believe a nation dies after being conquered/defeated in War, and any survivors just basically Ghosts, even if they live somewhat tolerable lives.

Nobody really wears cowboy hats/boots anymore but old Native American guys in their reservations. Ghosts.

Japanese should be living in their minimalist bamboo homes with the sliding doors...sitting cross legged in kimonos and then some bashful japanese Geisha comes serves the Alpha male some beverage, then he dismisses her to practice his samurai ninja skills.

Instead they are suicidal, overworked and hyperlinked to a fragile global economy... and their culture is appropriated by the most NEBBISH and geekish members of White Society (anime/manga/ guys who get rejected by White girls, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

My mate Matt is a relatively decent looking guy and only like 5'9. He went to work in Japan on a gap year and said he literally had women stopping him on the street to take selfies with him. The fact that he has blue eyes and a jawline made him a movie star over there.
Yep, I'm not exaggerating. I got pussy so easily. Never had to go further than a first date to fuck. I probably could've fucked them without the date, but I'm a gentleman.

And yeah, they're obsessed with the blue eyes now that you mention it -- they've commented that about me a few times. lol, I never even gave a shit about my eye color.

It just doesn't make fawkin' sense... I wish I knew the scientific logic as to why I'm a celebrity over there. I've never been to a shithole 3rd world asian place before. There'd be like an extra layer to it then... they'd find me attractive and rich. I'd be like a fawkin' king.

Did she do the trugg walg with Braindumb Schlob?
I didn't think so (from what she said on some clip I saw), but the fact Bobby talks about an 'open thing' makes it seem more possible. I hope not since Bobby & his gal seem cool. Even a McDonalds fryer worker who needs a ride to rehab would be debasing herself to engage with Schlob.

Braindumb is just a dumb cashcow for a cabal of agents, managers, publicists, etc. Encouraging BS is the worst thing Rogan ever did for comedy, he was willing to tell Schlob to quite fighting 'cus he wasn't any good at at, now it's time to do the same for comedy, then hopefully his shitty shows will eventually stop being astroturfed.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I just assume they all fucking hate me because I'm white. I remember I was dating an asian chick and it was a picture of us together on my phone wallpaper. And an asian guy I was friends with glanced at it once and pretty much never talked to me again.

It must be fucked for them though. Like if white women everywhere really did wanna fuck every black guy or something.
They've truly discriminated against me because I'm white. I know it. I used to go to a dumpling place, and I'd order and get a ticket. People who ordered after me always fucking got theirs before me. One time, the chef went out for a smoke and gave me a dirty chink look. Also, I have long wavy hair; remember those photos of the Chinese who had the ponytails? That was a sign of pride and honour for them before the English raped them of their spirit and told them that long hair was bad. I might be reminding them of that, but fuck them.

I only pray they didn't spit in my food, but for $11.80 for 15 big dumplings? That's all I need to eat in a day.

G

They've truly discriminated against me because I'm white. I know it. I used to go to a dumpling place, and I'd order and get a ticket. People who ordered after me always fucking got theirs before me. One time, the chef went out for a smoke and gave me a dirty chink look. Also, I have long wavy hair; remember those photos of the Chinese who had the ponytails? That was a sign of pride and honour for them before the English raped them of their spirit and told them that long hair was bad. I might be reminding them of that, but fuck them.

I only pray they didn't spit in my food, but for $11.80 for 15 big dumplings? That's all I need to eat in a day.
Imagine immigrating/invading a white country and then treating you like shit for being white. Fucking hell.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Imagine immigrating/invading a white country and then treating you like shit for being white. Fucking hell.
I think their cope is that white people fucked their countries, therefore ALL whites collaborated to fuck their countries and forced them to move to us so they can make delicious food and do dry cleaning or whatever. But the truth is, their girls want the BWC and things that human beings have, like charisma and souls.

G

Yes...I've dated a couple of non white women and all of them loved just staring at my blue eyes, I couldn't believe the affect blue eyes have on women that come from a race that only have dark eyes.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
IIRC this isn't the first time Bobby's been blackmailed about the stuff in his past. Dudes fucking sloppy keeping shit private.

I haven't watched Tigerbelly for a year or so now as it's filled with ads and reads every 2 minutes and the fake laughing and asslicking from Gilbert makes it a chore to listen to. But its been pretty obvious for a looong time Khalyla seems fed up and worn out with Bobby. Genuinely think she would have left him a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact he put her up in a multi-million dollar home and that Bobby's helping to kickstart her own career.

Just had a look on the Tigerbelly sub and there's this clip from the same podcast on there. After Khalyla outted Brendan Schaub for dipping his dirty dick everywhere, Schaub had a 'podcast friend' threaten to end Bobby's career and expose shit about him. That's got to be Joe Rogan, right?