WWAW Bob Dylan?

AnusLicker

DEFINITELY NOT a WormKiller alt account
Bob Dylan claps and you all are just a big mad, atalkers.
I love that song he sang can't remember the name of it but the lyrics sounded like this:

Eurbgeuhssjssh. Sjhdebsudbdsj. Hsuddvudbdijd. HUZEMAHDDHFBSIJSBSHHDJDBSDJDBS!

Voice of a generation my shaved twat. You want to talk about a band that impresses me let's talk about Blondie. What other band do you know that had different hits on the radio that were reggae, punk, disco, pop, rap and rock?
Debbie Harry > Dylan

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Had a few good songs, but the majority of his discography is shit and he's a terrible singer. He's atrocious live and I can't believe people still pay to see him

G

Oh I guess it’s cool to hate on Dylan now. High trees and all that. I like him. He’s made some fantastic albums.

[MEDIA=youtube]Ex05XUddWMk[/MEDIA]

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I keep thinking I must know all of Donovans good shit and then I hear something else and it keeps turning out there's more.
I watched that PBS Vietnam documentary on Netflix and this came on at one point:

That whole docu had a great soundtrack btw. A lot of fairly obscure pop songs from the era instead of the overplayed shit, and they had Trent Reznor do all the ambient backing tracks and it worked surprisingly well. Definitely worth a watch.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I watched that PBS Vietnam documentary on Netflix and this came on at one point:

Fawk yeah another jam

That whole docu had a great soundtrack btw. A lot of fairly obscure pop songs from the era instead of the overplayed shit, and they had Trent Reznor do all the ambient backing tracks and it worked surprisingly well. Definitely worth a watch.

Thanks for the heads up brotherman. Yeah there's so much great shit that came out back then and we just get assaulted with the same shit on the "oldies" station, if you're city even has one. Even Sirius XMs catalog is bullshit.

You know who was a FAWKIN badass is Pete Seeger. Dude was performing all the way til the end and I regret not making the trip to check him out. My new goal is seeing all the oldest mofos: Shuggie Otis, Brenton Wood, etc.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
aka Shabtai Zisl ben Avraham.

They literally have a Hebrew Name...a Gentile name...and then a 'stage name'.
I'm gonna play Christkiller's advocate and say that this is a pretty common thing with ethnic and religious minorities across the world, at least before political correctness became a thing. Just think of all those early 20th century wops that adopted Anglo (stage) names to fit in.

Indeed, even at the turn of the century this practice was still in effect, as we can see with acclaimed singer-songwriter Stephen Carr.