WWAT tv shows you’ve never watched but should

G

The book doesn't explain anything either.
Yes, but the show went well beyond the book and added so much only for it to be nothing but filler for a love story about two people that needed to face their past and accept certain things before they could be together. It was an incredible show and to find out that all of the cool shit you were watching was filler! Well that's some bullshit!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The leftovers was such a great fucking show until you realized that nothing was going to be explained. I fucking hate Lindelof.
I liked that part of it to be honest with you. I never hear anyone talk about the show but really enjoyed it.
the reveal early on that his wife wasn't taken away but is instead in that cult was a pretty fawkin good twist I didn't see coming

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I watched all of Hannibal and there are some great moments/episodes but it was a slog to get through. It never really becomes riveting at any point and the main actor who plays Will Graham is shit. Ed Norton was a thousand times better in that role.

Mads Mikkelsen is great as Hannibal though.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
My mom loved Frasier and my dad hated it.

"So it's a show about two fags and their cool dad? It's Frasier from Cheers? The fag that nobody liked? Why the fuck do they have English accents but the dad doesn't? Abe, if you ever start talking like that I'll literally shoot you dead."
I'm pretty sure your dad is retarded.