WWAT tv shows you’ve never watched but should

G

Does Oz stop being so fucking corny as the show goes on? I couldn't get through the first season.

Give it one more shot. I fall asleep during tombstone so I’ll give that one another shot aw well.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Addressing some of the ones mentioned, The Wire and Boardwalk Empire are both great, although they both have the HBO curse of a shitty last season. Hannibal is one of my favorites, I'd advise any brotherman who hasn't seen it to watch it ASAP. I can't believe it aired on NBC, there's some fawkin brootal shit in it. Obviously Sopranos and Deadwood kick ass.

For me, the one I see mentioned all the time that I haven't seen is The Shield. I'll be downloading it soon.
Hannibal was too good to be on NBC. I was shocked when I watched it as it aired and it just got more and more brutal. Mads Mikkelsen was as good as Anthony Hopkins.

G

Hannibal was too good to be on NBC. I was shocked when I watched it as it aired and it just got more and more brutal. Mads Mikkelsen was as good as Anthony Hopkins.
Agreed on all counts. If it had been on HBO, AMC, etc. I think they could have had 1 or 2 more seasons, apparently they were gonna try and get the rights to Silence of the Lambs. I can't really think of a bad performance on the show. Mads, Hugh Dancy, Gillian Anderson and Richard Armitage all really stand out. The two moments that really stood got me in terms of violence were the people turned into "angels" in the hotel room, and how much they actually showed of Mason Verger cutting off his face.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Hannibal, Friday Night Lights, Ted Lasso, The Leftovers, Succession, The West Wing, the rest of The Deuce beyond season one, Narcos
I hated The Deuce after season 1. Now, I thinks its one of my favorite shows. Give it another go.

G

The Shield. I saw the first episode ages ago and it was memorable, and I keep hearing great things about it. So I've always really wanted to watch it.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It took me a few tries to get past the first episode, but I ended up really getting into it. It's a grower, not a shower. The sequel movie sucked dick though.
I've been wanting to try it again. I like westerns, but fuck did that show put me off for some reason

G

I've been wanting to try it again. I like westerns, but fuck did that show put me off for some reason
I would say it's worth it, and some really great characters are introduced as it goes on. However, I know what you mean. My initial attempts, I just could not give a fuck. I don't know why it eventually clicked for me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Oz was great. Frasier is fun but you’ll never actually haha holy shit at anything. It’s fake high brow humor. The best you’ll do is exhale from your nose.
My mom loved Frasier and my dad hated it.

"So it's a show about two fags and their cool dad? It's Frasier from Cheers? The fag that nobody liked? Why the fuck do they have English accents but the dad doesn't? Abe, if you ever start talking like that I'll literally shoot you dead."

G

My mom loved Frasier and my dad hated it.

"So it's a show about two fags and their cool dad? It's Frasier from Cheers? The fag that nobody liked? Why the fuck do they have English accents but the dad doesn't? Abe, if you ever start talking like that I'll literally shoot you dead."
A while ago I googled why Kelsey Grammar has that English accent. He was born and raised in America lol. Apparently he developed it because he was trying to perfect his old-timey radio voice or something, and everyone spoke like that on the radio back in the day.

G

I’d like to sniff then lick Daphne’s ass and pussy from frasier tbh